No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    im guessing ur wife is a floyd d!ckrider also?
    Um gonna go out on a limb and ask are you Manny's attorney, publicist? The amount of feelings caught in your post is at a level red-orange lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Those Neurologist were just trying to piggy back off Pac's name

Ethically what they did was completely wrong and should have there license to practice medicine revoked. A Doctor can get in trouble if he reveals something about his patient because there is doctor-patient confidentiality.

These doctors never even met Pac and were going by interviews on TV GTFOH

Pac saying he wants to fight twice next year and wants JMM 5 just proves that he ain't no b*tch, lets see if JMM is though
      How's your petition going u bum. You still crying over Plankiao's KO loss. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Poor Pacquiao, I hope he gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          I find it funny that Pacquiao's so called supporters are showing no regard for his health.
          its the same goes with if one of ur family member is getting somekind of bad diagnosis

should u tell him to just lay down and die or support him to whatever he likes to do and enjoy life?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            I was sitting here talking to my wife and wondering how long till someone trys to insult Floyd on a thread that has nothing to do with him. Man that was fast!

Didnt notice Reloaded also mentioned Floyd so even faster than i thought
            it's not an insult , it's telling the truth ..floyd is too paranoid about is health even without doctors telling him they think he should hang em up ..thats a well known floyd characteristic....

imagine that , a fighter who cherrypicks , was too afarid to take on the biggest challenges and still too paranoid about his health..lol, whatta ***** , thats why he gets no respect..

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              Um gonna go out on a limb and ask are you Manny's attorney, publicist? The amount of feelings caught in your post is at a level red-orange lol
              im guessing ur the wife fetta is talking about?

Comment

im guessing ur wife is a floyd d!ckrider also?
                wow creative! Did you come up with that all on your own? Oh let me guess cause im not a fanboy and all over Pacs nuts like you are im automatically on Floyds nuts. I have stated many times i hope they both get KO'd in their next fights so "boxing fans" like you will go away and so far one came true. Sorry it had to be your mancrush but sadly he was put to sleep. In the mean time get some new material. We in 2013 now

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  thats what im talking about ..what a badass warrior..

imagine some doctors telling floyd he's gonna have parkinsons in the future..mother****er would've probably fainted like a b1tch he is talking bout " i blame my father for getting me into boxing " and i should've preserve my health if it was up to me"...TOTAL B!TCH
                  Another Plankiao crybaby Mayweather would be the piss out of Plankiao. But he would punish Pacduckiao for 12 gruesome rounds. F@CK PLANKIAO AKA PACDUCKIAO. I bet you still have nightmares of the Knockout of the Decade for the Champion of the Decade. LIVE WITH IT I HOPE IT CHOKEs U HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

3 head examinations are not enough in my opinion but he claims to be 100% healthy so the show must go on but Pacquiao is done Rios would whoop his ass Marquez would KO him again and Bradley would outbox him

Comment

im guessing ur the wife fetta is talking about?
                      Nope its not. Do you have a wife, do you like girls, or do you rub one out to pics of Pac lying on the ground? Or did make a blow up doll of Pac lying on the ground after his KO and call that your wife?

Tell it its going to be ok. Those Dr's dont know Pac like you do

Comment

Working...
                      X