Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of steroids does Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson take??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    No, they don't.

And he's not even a wrestler anymore.
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blo...wes_monda.html

Comment

In 5 years when his kidneys and liver go the crap he'll be regretting it.

Comment

i was looking at the kate upton sig more than the rock.

Comment

That's from 2011.

From what I've heard, he has some kind of match coming up or something. But he's not an actual wrestler anymore, meaning he's not part of the active roster, and he only makes an appearance once every few months.

Comment

The Rock is that big because he's filming or filmed a movie with Mark Whalberg called Pain and Gain. It's a crime/action/comedy film based on a true story where they are two steroid abusing body builders in Florida.

IMDB info:

A pair of bodybuilders in Florida get caught up in an extortion ring and a kidnapping scheme that goes terribly wrong.
            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1980209/

Comment

Pain and Gain stars the duo as 'a couple of Florida steroid-abusing knucklehead bodybuilders who become criminals involved in an extortion ring and a kidnapping plot that goes horribly awry'.
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ing-movie.html

Sounds like a it could be a "fun" movie to go watch with some friends.

Comment

I don't care if pro wrestlers use steroids honestly.

What are they gonna do, phantom-punch each other too hard?

Oh no, it can give them advantages like being able to pick up and slam their heavy opponent, in a move that the foe definitely didn't see coming, and he's so not trained on how to fall on the mat.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  That's from 2011.

From what I've heard, he has some kind of match coming up or something. But he's not an actual wrestler anymore, meaning he's not part of the active roster, and he only makes an appearance once every few months.
                  I see. I just knew he had returned but I didn't inform myself well. Never was a fan of wrestling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Herbalife.

Comment

He was massive when he wrestled. Then he went off roids for a while when he was just acting and lost a ton of size, pictures below. Now he is even more tank than when he was wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                      X