Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the 130-140 versions of Pacquaio do in today's divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    He would get ktfo by these guys. Pac's chin resistance is dead. He's old now. He's done a lot for this sport. It's time to retire. Was Pac ever on PEDS? He's never failed a test, but he will always be under suspicion.
    Do you not read? He said 130 - 140 pound version of pac. How is that version of pacs chin resistance dead?

Comment

Broner gives a good account of himself against Pacquiao and Marquez at 140 right now. Most likely loses against Pacquiao, but his style would be great against Marquez. Marquez still>Pacquiao though. This is just a styles make fights situation.

The Pacquiao who showed up against Marquez last Saturday, beats the current Broner at 140. That Pacquiao was no joke aside from getting caught twice. That was the best Pacquiao i've seen since the Cotto fight. He was winning clearly 5 rounds to 1. His clearest road to victory against Marquez of all 4 fights, he got careless though.

Comment

He would obliterate most, and manhandle all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
          Do you not read? He said 130 - 140 pound version of pac. How is that version of pacs chin resistance dead?
          Like I said, he'd get ktfo!

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
            I actually would have loved to see the lighter version of Pacquaio against current Broner and Gamboa.
            Pacquiao versus Gamboa at 126 or 130 would've been something. I don't even want to speculate....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Beating a legendary career Featherweight who ended up knocking him out cold.
              Like Pac didn't start boxing from 106 and Marquez didnt weigh in heavier FIGHT NIGHT in their many fights. Twist it hard some more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Beats them all easily. Remember he was beating a legend in Marquez and had him down before the KO.

His biggest challenge possibly Matthysse but he still gets lit up.
                "Easy" is an overused word around here. Fights between the top fighters in any division are rarely ever easy. Manny is an ATG, so he'd certainly do well; but he would be challenged and even beaten by one or two guys. Losing is a part of the game. One can argue that the only undefeated fighters never fought the best opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Pacquiao versus Gamboa at 126 or 130 would've been something. I don't even want to speculate....
                  I really think highly of Gamboa, but he would get slaughtered. Way too open and too prone to lapses throughout a fight to deal with Pacquiao. You have to be able to fight at a certain pace, or have the defense to prevent fighting at that pace, to have any chance against prime Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I really think highly of Gamboa, but he would get slaughtered. Way too open and too prone to lapses throughout a fight to deal with Pacquiao. You have to be able to fight at a certain pace, or have the defense to prevent fighting at that pace, to have any chance against prime Pacquiao.
                    Maybe you're right. I just love the idea of two heavy-handed, athletic, fast-as-lightening fighters going at it. Pac is an ATG, while Yuri has barely even started that campaign.

Comment

he clears 140 easy
                      135 loses Broner
                      130 loses to Gamboa

Comment

Working...
                      X