Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho Jr: We Have To Let Him Fight To The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as a son it must be the hardest decision in his life...I couldn't imagine.

Comment

May I request all boxing fans to pray for Hector Macho Camacho who's fighting for his life..

Comment

Damn,max respect to son and family that are really suffering in first place but GOD wanted HECTOR with him,only machines keep his heart alive...without that machines he is dead.Sorry but isn't GOD to keep him alive but human obstinateness therapeutic. R.I.P. CHAMP!!!

Comment

The family is hoping and praying for a miracle which is understandable at this trying and tragic time. When they say its in Gods hands thats what they mean....

Initially I echoed the posters opinions about medical science keeping him alive but my girlfriend asked me "Wouldnt you hope and pray for a miracle and give it time before you pulled the plug"? I agreed.

Comment

I'm with you Junior. Let things play out a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
              This is a very hard decision for family members, we had to make the same decision with my mom. The time comes when we just have to let go and pray for our loved ones final journey..
              Sorry to read this about your mom. May she rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                If it's up to god, why not turn off his ventilator? That's not god keeping him alive, it's medical science.
                Good point. I hadn't thought of it like that. But, in the end, whatever factors into the family's decision, it's their call.

Comment

As they say, "god" created us in his image, right? Think of life support as something of an indirect creation from him (if you believe in that sort of thing). Nothing wrong with keeping him on it a little longer. "God" is allowing him to still "live" in their eyes (with the help of machines) so they just want to give him a fighting chance. Must be tough. Happened to my father but at least I was too young to make a decision. Wish them the best.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                    The family is hoping and praying for a miracle which is understandable at this trying and tragic time. When they say its in Gods hands thats what they mean....

Initially I echoed the posters opinions about medical science keeping him alive but my girlfriend asked me "Wouldnt you hope and pray for a miracle and give it time before you pulled the plug"? I agreed.
                    Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    As they say, "god" created us in his image, right? Think of life support as something of an indirect creation from him (if you believe in that sort of thing). Nothing wrong with keeping him on it a little longer. "God" is allowing him to still "live" in their eyes (with the help of machines) so they just want to give him a fighting chance. Must be tough. Happened to my father but at least I was too young to make a decision. Wish them the best.
                    Exactly! If you're "God's child", all things are because of him, right? So, then all things are created because of him, because we as humans are supposed to be "divinely inspired" by God, therefore artificial things (created by man) are "God's" creations as well, correct? If you're "God-fearing", you're supposed to take all natural & artificial creations as that of God. Not trying to hear all that take him off life-support shyte. If you're divinely inspired, you'll get guidance on what to do, whether his son comes about it himself or speaking with family/friends. Come correct with that or don't come at all......

Comment

Pull the plug...

Comment

Working...
                      X