Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee vs. Martin Murray in Talks For Martinez-Macklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee vs. Martin Murray in Talks For Martinez-Macklin

BoxingScene.com has been advised that Hatton Promotions and Lou DiBella have started conversations to match middleweights Andy Lee (27-1, 19KOs) and Martin Murray (23-0-1, 10KOs) on March 17th at New York's Madison Square Garden. If a deal is reached, the fight would become an HBO televised co-feature to Sergio Martinez's defense of the WBC Diamond title against Matthew Macklin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Any body else tired of Andy Lee being on everyone of Sergio's undercard?

Comment

I was hoping for Lee vs Pirog. That would have been a nice build up for a potential Martinez fight for the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        That's the benefit you get when your promoter also promotes the champ. Good deal for Lee lol

Comment

Martinez really needs to dump DiBella. ****ing Matthew Macklin, I'm getting sick of DiBella putting Martinez against all these brits.

all DiBella is worried about is making a good gate and the money HBO is giving him, like he gives a **** about Martinez.

what's next for Martinez, Andy Lee

****ing please stop this BS, I'd see Martinez retire than this ****.

the top guys avoid Martinez like the plague but Macklin?? I'd rather see Martinez against Pirog if it's gotta be like that.

no more in house bull****

Comment

Well is a Dibella card...I don't know who else could be on the undercard...I think Berto might be too much money to go along with Martinez. Plus I think they're trying to build up a potential Martinez-Lee showdown. And, have 2 fighters fight on the same card makes it a better build up. Now Lee is the right opponent, I would say no.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I was hoping for Lee vs Pirog. That would have been a nice build up for a potential Martinez fight for the winner.
              Pirog is kryptonite to Dibella

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Well is a Dibella card...I don't know who else could be on the undercard...I think Berto might be too much money to go along with Martinez. Plus I think they're trying to build up a potential Martinez-Lee showdown. And, have 2 fighters fight on the same card makes it a better build up. Now Lee is the right opponent, I would say no.
                Yea i guess.

Its just if i got to this fight, it will be the 3rd fight in a row with these 2 guys back to back

Comment

Pirog is kryptonite to Dibella
                  , he sure is.

Comment

So what....Martin Murray is next for Sergio?

If you're British and have a close fight with an ageing Felix Sturm, then you're better than Pirog!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X