Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Gamboa loses in his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Gamboa loses in his next fight?

What do you think might happen if somehow Gamboa also gets an upset loss by KO in his next fight? I think that would be hilarious.

it wont happen trust me, he is on a different level

Comment

my reaction would be:

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        my reaction would be:
        lmao!! Wahahahahahaha!!

Green K, my brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
          What do you think might happen if somehow Gamboa also gets an upset loss by KO in his next fight? I think that would be hilarious.
          There aren't too many fighters at 126 I can see having a chance of beating Gamboa. JuanMa, despite his upset loss to Salido, is one of them. Another is Chris John. Rafa Marquez might have a shot if he "dials back the clock" a little bit. If Yuri were to lose to anyone other than these three, I'd be shocked. A loss to anyone would diminish Gamboa's growing aura. A loss to an unheralded opponent would seriously damage Yuri's career potential; he doesn't have anything near Lopez's fan-base to fall back on.

Comment

then maybe Arum will finally put Juanma-Gamboa together before BOTH of their stocks plummet even more

Comment

Either way Gamboa should step up in weight soon and i cant see any1 in the super feather division that could come close to beating him so i see him remaining unbeaten for a long long time!

Comment

An upset loss of the Juanma Salido variety seems unlikely. Gamboa has never been hurt in that manner in that past.

Juanma has been in that position before, so it wasn't too much of a surprise for him to find himself there again against a durable, strong fighter.

If Gamboa was to lose, it would shock all of NSB. Won't happen at 126, especially now. He seems to be putting all the pieces together with his boxing style.

Comment

It would be hilarious, but it's most likely not happening. Gamboa, even with his amateur tendencies, has blinding speed and snapping power to more than compensate for it.

Gamboa has been down several times in his pro career, but he's never looked genuinely hurt or in danger.

We can't even begin thinking about that. We don't even know who his next opponent is. Besides, after this Saturday's showing with Juanma, I seriously believe Bob Arum will be even more cautious matching Gamboa with someone.

Gamboa is the future at 126 if he learns to keep his guard up. That kid is phenomenal.

Comment

It would be pretty fair for the Lopez vs Gamboa fight if Gamboa were to lose in the same fashion as Lopez against a lesser opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X