No announcement yet.

Innocent Indian man gets sucker punched for voicing his opinion [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look the bottom line is this.

Let's say for the sake of argument that the old man was completely wrong and came outside and called them black losers and whatever.

Does that mean he deserves to get knocked out like that when he's not looking?

Would it be ok if some 120 lb kid with no fighting experience started insulting me and calling me racist names and then I knock him out? Some would say yes, some would say no, for me as a grown man and seeing no need to bully the weak, I wouldn't do anything but laugh and walk away.

There's right and wrong, and violence isn't the answer every single time. Street justice isn't justice at all but revenge and I think some of you don't know the difference between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Debopam Roy View Post
      of course. You cant help but do that with a video based on such limited premise.
      Well then we have a tendency to make back up stories that We want ti believe as opposed to what is believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post
        Worthless criminals? Can u post those guys criminal records for **** n' giggles?
        assaulting someone is a crime

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          you have the depth of a sheet of paper, but i'll bite. i'm NOT defending the criminal, i'm stating the obvious here; if you're going to act in a way that draws immediate ire towards you for expressing your opinion at the very least be aware of your audience and visualize how the situation can potentially unfold. its common sense, it's street smarts its knowing your surroundings. its self preservation, or in boxing terms, protecting yourself at all times.

what are you NOT getting here? i am ALL for people exercising their rights as long as i'm not infringed upon, heck, the westboro baptist church for their backwards and archaic ways have these same rights, but they're more privy to how things can potentially unfold and are VERY well prepared with lawyers, police and video. there's no invisible blanket of protection from physical retaliation that befalls you when you walk the sensitive line of stating provoking opinions.

metaphorically speaking, keep your hands up at all times, AT ALL TIMES. this gentleman was operating under the boundaries of the law, but he pretended, like you are now, that that's where it stops.
          This^^^^^^^. The thread ended with the quoted post IMHO. Outstanding post Baya my good man.

Comment

he had it comin.

you dont say sht like that to a group of ***** people.

do that sht if you got back up cuz kids these days dont know how to fight one on one anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X