No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Staying Quiet on PED Scandal, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Staying Quiet on PED Scandal, For Now

Former champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0, 16KOs) has avoided reporters since Tuesday's shocking investigation by the Miami New Times. The paper penned a revealing article about an anti-aging clinic in Miami and disclosed the names of several well known athletes who were clients of the clinic.

Gamboa, an Olympic gold medal winner, was one the athletes named. Gamboa was allegedly supplied with performance enhancing drugs from the Biogenesis clinic and company head Anthony Bosch. The scandal has gained national attention due to high profile athletes who were named in the investigation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this dude's career is a joke

Comment

guess we all shouldve known he looks like a mini bodybuilder.. the PEDs may have affected his chin, been recieving a lot of flash knockdowns

Comment

Of course he's staying quiet, his legal team is gonna try to find out how much more dirt they got on him then they'll speak. Good luck with that Gamboa lol

Comment

should we just start guessing who is clean instead of who is on performance enhancers? seems its slowly going that rout

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
            Of course he's staying quiet, his legal team is gonna try to find out how much more dirt they got on him then they'll speak. Good luck with that Gamboa lol
            ya saying were not sure how to deny this yet is not probably the thing to say honestly makes it seem like they dont have any idea what to do

Comment

"went to the clinic for nutritional support.."....lol

Comment

I'm sure Gamboa has taken it ppl will snitch each other out in the coming weeks

Comment

Lets wait to see what comes out of this

Comment

They pretty much screwed themselves by just admitting they went to the clinic. If I was doing damage control, I would have denied I went there at all.

The only way for Gamboa to gain some good will back is to sign up to 365/24/7 random testing. It's the most logical PR move if he wants to be seen as a clean fighter.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-30-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X