No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Yes, im sure assumptions will get you someplace dandy. Im jelly of your scientific mind brah.

The scientific stance is they have no proof of nothing. So, lettuce just believ what fits into our worldview and blindly dismiss the other plausibilities right?

And no i dont hate ****sexuals. We're all sinners, all guilty, hence in no place to judge.

You do hate ****sexuals....stop being a bigot bruh

Im not a sinner BTW

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      What, the earth is round? Gtfo with that ****, the earth is clearly not round. Look at any map, look out onto the horizon and what do you see, a flat fukn earth.....

Youre like a modern day round earth denier bro. Good thing you have learned from your mistakes and science has taught you you should keep an open mind to plausibilities....oh wait?

And youre dfferent from the theists you bash/condemn? Interesting, tell me more. Tell me, what rationalization/justification do you use to dismiss the plausibility that ****sexuality is the product of a mental disorder? Other than the emotional justification of not wanting to hurt feelings.

But serious, just trying to figure out how a scientific mind works? Keep an open kind to only the plausibilities that fit into your worldview? Is that how it works? And you're different from the theists you bash how exactly??
      No i hate ****sexuals because the bible told me so, thats how i keep an "open mind"

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
        and you'r the son of ****sexual Einstain. Let they know to other doctors on the world. you revolutionized science .
        Sense no this makes sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          "mental disorder"
          ive never seen a broke or homeless gay person. those individuals know how to make money.

what puzzles me is that how do transsexuals here in the country afford surgeries that cost 10s of thousands.

they seem pretty smart to me.

Comment

• If you believe that ****sexuality is a choice then that means that you believe yourself to be capable of not just ****ing another man, but enjoying it as much as you would with a woman.

So the 13 people who voted that it's choice thus far are total ****ing f*gs.

Comment

• both.......Some people are born with hormonal imbalances... there are people who just want to be from the other sex and associate that with ****ing their same sex....and then theres simple physical attraction to the same sex...Id say theres gotta be at leats a bit of chemistry involved in most of it though....so if pressed to choose just one, id go with born easily....
              Last edited by -Hyperion-; 01-21-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                If you believe that ****sexuality is a choice then that means that you believe yourself to be capable of not just ****ing another man, but enjoying it as much as you would with a woman.

So the 13 people who voted that it's choice thus far are total ****ing f*gs.
                i shoulda made the poll public.

well larry likes jail booty but he doesnt take hes gay. just likes fresh fish...

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  No you made up garbage from out of nowhere to bash gays and transgendereds. NOTHING at all alluded to that. Now you're back tracking to show how you arent a bigot, when you really are
                  nice ownage russian

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    OK time to re watch the video. First of all she's11 and she's "dictating" that? Did you miss the part when it will be up to her when she turns 18, a legal female who can make her own choice?

And yes it's bigotry, sorry that she's not a fine christian who is suppose to hate gays and transgendered like you.
                    Your an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Your an idiot.
                      It's "you're", idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X