Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Predict Break Out Win Over Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember the HBO face off between Bradley and Alexander and a lot of smack was talked from the Alexander camp - but he ended up quitting like a biatch.

Comment

Devon will never be the superstar he hopes he will be.

He just doesn't have the 'it' factor. There is no difference between him and someone like Mike Jones and all these other American WW's. They are so generic.

Kell Brook on the other hand does have the 'it' factor, he has the skills and the charisma to be a huge star, which he will be.

Comment

I cannot wait for this fight!

But I will have to.

And I will.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Witter was already Devon's break out win. Maidana was a comeback win from 3 straight poor performances. Bailey was just a title grab, Brook is a fight he has to win to finally get recognition again like he was getting in 2009-early 2010.
          As an Alexander fan I think you nailed it right on the head here. If Devon can bring back what he had against Witter and Urango in this fight he will put him self in the middle of the picture at 147.

I assume the winner of this fight faces the winner of Mosley-Paulie in a unification fight that probably puts the winner top 3-4 in the division.

Comment

If Alexander beats Brook handily, he should get full credit.

Comment

Winner should get Khan,Berto,or Malinaggi/Mosley winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                Winner should get Khan,Berto,or Malinaggi/Mosley winner.
                Like I said I imagine the winner gets Malinaggi/Mosley winner. Especially since Malinaggi and Devon have had words in the past.

Comment

The first fight I ever watched of Alexander's was when he fought Kotelnik. I remember thinking that he was a decent fighter albeit slightly boring. However, his performances have gotten less and less entertaining with each passing fight, and even as I've gotten more into boxing, his style hasn't gotten anymore enjoyable to me. Fighters like Alexander make me appreciate fighters like Rios. The referee is way too involved in Devon's fights because of all the clinching and holding, that shit annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    As an Alexander fan I think you nailed it right on the head here. If Devon can bring back what he had against Witter and Urango in this fight he will put him self in the middle of the picture at 147.

I assume the winner of this fight faces the winner of Mosley-Paulie in a unification fight that probably puts the winner top 3-4 in the division.
                    Wow - didn't know you guys even existed.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post

He was a boring grunt machine against Witter too, and because of the knockout people don't remember that Urango was not getting blown out of the water at all in that fight. He was the exact same guy as when he started losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X