Collapse
No announcement yet.

JOAN GUZMAN in GREAT SHAPE FOR 11/30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im done with this guy, how many break do a mother****er gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
      this cat has wasted more oppurtunities that you can imagine. Too late for joan guzman. He was beast when he fought sanchez at 122 though.
      how is it too late hes only 34 with no wear n tear and 1 fight away from facing garcia?

Comment

I think it's fair to say it's his last chance to make it to the big time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          how is it too late hes only 34 with no wear n tear and 1 fight away from facing garcia?
          Too late for him to be something special.
          I watch this dude time and time again blow chances after chances. As i said he was a beast at 122, but after winning against Sotto he just disappoints. Hes definitely not his prime as well. You dominican?

Comment

What tells you he's in great shape? I do that everyday and look more ripped than him but I can't go 12 rounds.

Comment

Hopefully he sticks with solid training regimens, aside flaking the Campbell scrap, the first Funeka fight and his outrageous weight flub in the rematch, he's shown tremendous talent. Easily the best boxer at '35 when he was there, but.... we'll see.

Comment

Working...
              X