No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

Unbeaten welterweight Jessie Vargas of Las Vegas today signed a promotional contract with Top Rank.

Bob Arum made the announcement at Top Rank's corporate office in Las Vegas.

Vargas, 19-0, said he will begin training at the Top Rank Gym in Las Vegas. He is managed by Cameron Dunkin and trained by Robert Alcazar
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shyt just got real.

Wonder if this has anything to do with Floyd and Gamboa hanging out. Arum works in mysterious ways.

Comment

I dont think hes really that good. But wont Floyd feel like a fool giving him free exposure on his million plus ppv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachu5000
        What an idiot. They're just going to use him to benefit Pacquiao just like they used Bradley.
        idiot?

the guy went from floyd's bull**** boxing promotion to a real boxing promotion
        top rank

that a great fu*king move

Comment

another fool bout to get robbed,by old man arum

Comment

Vargas isn't that good. He'll be a decent contender, who will be fed to Bradley and Solomon.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over this if I were Floyd.

Comment

people just assume Vargas is leaving Mayweather...maybe Mayweather is done with him, Mayweather taking pictures with Caballero, Dirrell and Gamboa why wasn't Vargas in that picture

Comment

I would've left Floyd too

Comment

Wow. Clearly a Kahk-block if u ask me...With Floyd up in the bing too??!! he cant even tweet nothin back @ Ol' Bob.

Comment

LOL arum dont like floyd and saw his oppurtunity to **** him some more. It aint about vargas its about leaving Mayweather Promotion Company rosterless. Arum took Gamboa back one way or another, No he just took Vargas. Who else does Mayweather have?

Comment

Working...
                    X