No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Looks Bad, I'll Tell Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Looks Bad, I'll Tell Him To Retire

Trainer Freddie Roach plans to be realistic with WBO junior welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, who defends his belt against undefeated Timothy Bradley this coming Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. In his last fight, a trilogy bout with Juan Manuel Marquez last November, Pacquiao struggled to a twelve round majority decision win.

[Click Here To Read More]

That wont happen. But id agree with it if he does look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      6/3/2012. Denial. Begins today.

Comment

Hear the excuses? It's coming, get ready for the end of a legend.

Comment

So this is puquiao last fight..he's not just gonna look bad he's
          gonna loose....enjoy it the end of a mirage.... who only fought old,drained to a catchway,past
          their prime,washed up fighters

Comment

The fact that he is even saying this after the training camp is disconcerting. I am still holding out hope for a somewhat prime Pac v Mayweather. ..

Comment

just hype to order the fight same with the Ariza wont be in the corner lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                what is this "pac struggled " for a decision" more like he got his butt kicked and was awarded a very undeserved decision! 3 times he gets his ass dominated in the majority of those fights there is no doubt he cannot beat JMM,that said I seriousley doubt Bradley wins he just doesnt hit hard enough...hes too sloppy...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Trainer Freddie Roach plans to be realistic with WBO junior welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, who defends his belt against undefeated Timothy Bradley this coming Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. In his last fight, a trilogy bout with Juan Manuel Marquez last November, Pacquiao struggled to a twelve round majority decision win.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Hahaha .. the blow softening has already begun.

Comment

So basically..........if Pac beats Bradley, he's still the man. If Bradley beats Pac, Pac is done way way way past it.

Pacquiao is still one of the Top few fighters in the world, past his prime-still good. Has been that since 2010. Same with Floyd, only he has since he returned in 2009.

Comment

Working...
                    X