Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead, Rick Grimes is Clint Eastwood!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    No offense man, I enjoy the show but the guy who plays Rick is painfully bad sometimes. Whenever he is all intense he does this thing where he dips one shoulder, has his head tilted to look at the ground, but his eyes are looking up. It's f***ing hilarious, and almost ruined every scene I saw him do it in.

andrew lincoln is an amazing actor, just wait until season 3, IT WILL GET CRAZY!!!!

Comment

I cant wait for this to start up again. Rick is a gotdamn BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is a pretty good scene Mike Tyson77, but Clint Eastwood would have shot everybody in the whole bar.

Comment

No offense man, I enjoy the show but the guy who plays Rick is painfully bad sometimes. Whenever he is all intense he does this thing where he dips one shoulder, has his head tilted to look at the ground, but his eyes are looking up. It's f***ing hilarious, and almost ruined every scene I saw him do it in.
          post a clip of what you mean? thats very descriptive

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            post a clip of what you mean? thats very descriptive
            I can't find a clip of a Rick and Herschel argument. An episode I remember for sure that they argue in is the one where Shane opens the barn and they shoot all the zombies. He does that in every argument they have, I'm pretty sure he does it in the finale of season 2 when he gives the speech at the end of the episode.

Comment

I can't find a clip of a Rick and Herschel argument. An episode I remember for sure that they argue in is the one where Shane opens the barn and they shoot all the zombies. He does that in every argument they have, I'm pretty sure he does it in the finale of season 2 when he gives the speech at the end of the episode.
              Lol , that speech. Everyone had the 'omg this guy is nuts look'. Even Shane never got that look from them

Comment

Ive only seen The Walking Dead twice and have never seen the guy you're talking about but i can safely say he will never be as badass as Clint Eastwood. Its simply not possible.

Clint had a stare that would rupture your ballsack and seduce your woman at the same time.

Comment

bad azz show

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    It is a pretty good scene Mike Tyson77, but Clint Eastwood would have shot everybody in the whole bar.

Comment

You have any other favorite show Mike Tyson77?

Comment

Working...
                      X