Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. beats sonsona and grabs the WBO 122 belt....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he beats sonsona of course!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      ^^^ ... its gonna be a good fight....

and well... if sonsona.. couldnt ko carita.. i really doubt he will ko a much younger and stronger fighter in papito!! still.. i beleive marvin can box him off.... vazquez is a brawler who can barely box.
      LOL Carita could be 50 years old and he still wouldnt be koed by a crazy puncher. I hope Vazquez Jr. wins.

Of all the Jr's. he is the best looking one, and dont get the wrong message.

Comment

^^^ good man!! would you like to bet? wilfredo is a very flawed fighter.. he didnt even had an amateur career....

anyway anyhow.. if sonsona didnt stop carita...I think vazquez has a punchers chance...

care to bet?
        I don't see the power in vasquez either. This will be a dominating KO win for Sonsona. Will not last more than 5 rds. I bet only in person to person & money only. Don't care about those points.

Comment

^^ true... but carita was rocked... several times and was hurt badly.. and marvin.. just couldnt finish the job....

papito is way much stronger than carita... but carita have the experience ... still papito's youth and strenght should equalize that.... sonsona vs vaquez jr. .is gonna be fireworks!! and is in bayamon.. u know that coliseum is gonna be packed!!!!

bayamon doesnt have a hero since his father... cos daniel santos was never liked here..

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            I don't see the power in vasquez either. This will be a dominating KO win for Sonsona. Will not last more than 5 rds. I bet only in person to person & money only. Don't care about those points.
            thats good way of ducking!!

Comment

and its funny cos they gifted a draw to vazquez in mexico!
              Vasquez is the prospect. He was protected. He's fighting a Journey man who was KOed by AJ Banal in 3.

Comment

thats good way of ducking!!

If you have money, I'll bet!!!

Comment

a ver si tiene los cojones q juanma perdio por ahi!!!

Comment

Sonsona will be moving up 2 weight classes.
                    I'm excited to see how he does there. If he beats this guy, expect him to call out Juanma next..seriously. lol

Comment

^^ true... but carita was rocked... several times and was hurt badly.. and marvin.. just couldnt finish the job....

papito is way much stronger than carita... but carita have the experience ... still papito's youth and strenght should equalize that.... sonsona vs vaquez jr. .is gonna be fireworks!! and is in bayamon.. u know that coliseum is gonna be packed!!!!

bayamon doesnt have a hero since his father... cos daniel santos was never liked here..
                      Tell who ever get close on Knocking out Carita?? I don't think Jr is stronger than Carita. It's going to be fire works but only one sided in favor of Sonsona.

Comment

Working...
                      X