Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny vs Broner, it makes sense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think if Pac or May was interested in building a fight back up between themselves then this is the only way.

Imagine if Pac destroyed Broner, that would put the flame back into the fight.

I mean come on what idiots, they let all that money went to waste over ego.

Comment

i fcks with broner but manny would destroy him.

Comment

I would pay PPV to watch this fight

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          i fcks with broner but manny would destroy him.
          Is that Daisy Marie looking like **** in your avatar? The hell happened to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520
            I would love to see that fight but it's never going to happen. Pac is not going down to 140, no way no how and I don't see Broner fighting at 150.
            he could... he initially was gonna go down to face Mosley there at first roach said it fight at 140 or no fight this was after the margarito...shane fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Basically the fight would be 12 rounds of Broner shaking his head 30 times a round as his face got repeatedly tattooed. By fight's end his face would be a disaster and Manny would have clowned dude for virtually every round. Thus it will never, ever happen.

Broner getting penitentiary raped by a fading star would be a really, really bad thing for GB and Broner.

Comment

PAC destroys broner and maybe this, just maybe this will make big bro Floyd mad and maybe Floyd will finally fight PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  (a) GBP v TR
                  (b) Judging by how Rees was getting through, Pacquiao murders Broner (and Matthysse, and everyone else at 140 bar Marquez).
                  Matthysse beats Pacquiao at 140 to 147.

Comment

I think broner is ready for the challenge of manny. Don't know if hed win, hed probably get lumped up but the moment wouldn't be too big for him. I'd love to see the matchup. Its a win win for broner even if he loses or gets a draw. I'd love to see him on the 24/7 platform.

Comment

Hurt? I'm not hurt sonny, nothing you could do in anyway could hurt me!!
                      However I do seem to be a "genius" in comparison to you!!
                      Just another punk kid hater!! I would pay to see you meet Manny and watch you wet yourself as he gloves up and I push you out to the center of the ring!!! Now that would be hysterical! Then you could change your avitar to you crying ...........................Smile! lil wanker!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X