No announcement yet.

So Reem got over-confident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Reem got over-confident

And was dominating Silva until he got KOed.

Based on his performance do you, guys, think he can beat Cain or Junior? Hell, I think Big Country can even beat him with his slow reflexes.

too much **** has gone on with overeem.

the steroid ****, all the tie off, now slacking and getting ko'd by a guy he should have dominated

i think hes reached the end, personally. It's a shame as it'd have been good to se him vs Cain if he was 100%

Comment

No intensity. Reem thought he could just go through the rounds and KO silva when he wanted. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
        No intensity. Reem thought he could just go through the rounds and KO silva when he wanted. What an idiot.
        Even of he wins I don't see him fighting competitive against the elite ones. No movement's and his counter are slow, IMO.

IF he's not 100 percent at this fight, I hope he will be in his next fight or else it's down the line for him.

Comment

He was tired from after trying to ground n pound, he just never has a gameplan, his not smart enough to even stick with a gameplan, he has about a round to try to take u out n thats it

Comment

He is definitely past his prime now which is unfortunate for him and the fans. But he has gone through brutal losses like this before and came back strong. He becomes arrogant and loses partially because of that and then works hard with a more humble approach and comes back strong. He has done it for most of his career, hell Badr Hari KO'd him in 09's K-1 when he was even more ****y and foolish than last night. The next year none of that was there and he ended up as the champion.

I still think he takes Cain's head off and would have the upperhand against JDS. Bigfoot is nowhere near the level of these guys, that freak can have his moment and be delusional but he will go nowhere.

Comment

Every now and then Overeems glass jaw shows up to remind us that it's still there. I think this fight just goes to show how weak the HW division really is....

Comment

Reem gassed, and Silva jumped on him.

Comment

He got over confident yes.

But he also got knocked the f out haha. You can't have a shaky chin like he does and fight most of the fight with your hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi
                    Reem gassed, and Silva jumped on him.
                    Gassed?? he ducked into a punch at the start of the round and never recovered because silva destroyed him with sick right hands and upper cuta.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X