No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. Prefers To Fight Juanma as a Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. Prefers To Fight Juanma as a Champion

Former champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. (22-2-1, 19KOs) would prefer to face Puerto Rican rival Juan Manuel Lopez (31-2, 28KOs) as a champion. Top Rank, who promote both, are interested in matching the two boxers on a February date in Puerto Rico. After Vazquez lost a split decision to Nonito Donaire in February, Vazquez's co-promoter Tutico Zabala has been positioning his boxer to another title shot. There are talks that Doniare will move up in weight by early next, leaving the WBO super bantamweight title vacant and giving Vazquez the opportunity to go for that title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well he can go after Billy Dib title first, then go after Juanma in June in NYC

Comment

i love vazquez jr but juanma will ko him,,jr might be more smart but juanma will be on his chest worst than jonathan oquendo did to jr but with more punching power and more heart!!

Comment

Warrrr wv2 Juanma only has power that's it wv2 catches and hurts Juanma early Lopez will get flash backs and get ktfo

Comment

Vazquez vs Darchinyan good fight forget Juanma he kill you

Comment

makes sense. get that belt from the weakest champ make that a sort of tuneup before facing him. for one, juanma comes to fight, well however good that might be. two, jr isn't exactly a slickster he's bound to get hit with something. right now I still have higher regard for juanma even with him coming outa that layoff.

Comment

juanma would malke this guy quit

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                juanma would malke this guy quit
                If Donaire who is way more talented(by a lot!) that Juanma & also has power in both hands couldn't & didn't make Vazquez Jr quit, there's NO WAY Juanma is gonna make him quit..If the fight ever gets done, I'm pretty sure Vazquez will beat Juanma by UD or late round TKO or KO...

Comment

I could see these two guys fighting in a couple of years. I would like to see Vazquez Jr vs Vic The Raging Bull that would be a good fight.

Comment

So he doesn't want the fight yet because he wants to be a reigning champion at SBW for when he fights Juanma at FW?

Comment

Working...
                    X