No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Targets Pacquiao, Felt Marquez Won The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Targets Pacquiao, Felt Marquez Won The Fight

WBO Junior Welterweight champion Timothy Bradley who defeated Joel Casamayor on the co-feature bout on Saturday night is still hoping to land a big fight next year. Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez once again put on a great fight on Saturday night which ended with a controversial decision. Bradley is still ready to face the Filipino superstar especially after seeing how effective Marquez was against him.

[Click Here To Read More]

Geez wiz, we didn't see this coming....

Comment

Seems like 80% of the people who actually saw the fight think Marquez won. I know i think he did by at least 3-4 rounds. Shame on boxing! Arum better allow him to face Mayweather now. This gift was for that fight not a Marquez rematch or Bradley fight. I mean look at Pac after the fight he is a defeated man. SMH How so many can think it was even close is beyond me.

Comment

Marquez vs Bradley

winner Faces Manny, after he loses to Mayweather.

Comment

Hold up...

I just read the article and Bradley didn't say that he felt JMM won.

He just said: “I’m ready. I’m ready man, Marquez just showed it”

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Hold up...

That's what I was about to say. Bradley said he thought Pac won at the post fight presser.

Comment

Manny didn't think he won the 2nd or the 3rd fight.

I scored the 1st fight a draw, the 2nd a one point win for JMM, and the 3rd a draw. They were all close. But, Manny's reaction to actually being declared the winner back in 08' showed he didn't think he'd won. And his response to the final bell walking back the corner and not raising his hands, he thought he'd lost.

Pacquiao-Bradley would be good, but I have a hard time imagining Top Rank selling the fight based on what Bradley did last Saturday. All he did was beat up on a way way way past it fighter, and the fight was god awful. Bradley would be the best pick for a fight that Manny has done since Marquez in 08' or maybe even Morales in 05'.

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                That's what I was about to say. Bradley said he thought Pac won at the post fight presser.
                True. I've watched the post-fight presser as well and he said that he felt Pacquiao won the fight.

BoxingScene needs to get their facts straight.

Fact 1:

Bradley did not say that he felt Marquez won. On the contrary he said he felt Pacquiao won.

Fact 2:

Amir is the #1 Junior Welterweight. Not Bradley. Fix the divisional rankings already.

Comment

Bradley should stay away from Pacquiao and become a bigger star before thinking about that. He should fight Maidana or Khan next.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    Hold up...

He said it in the 5th paragraph down. " But from what I watched on TV, I felt that Marquez won the fight".

Or am I missing something ?

Comment

Working...
                    X