No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley is Ready To Wage a War Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley is Ready To Wage a War Manny Pacquiao

LAS VEGAS -- Shane Mosley will readily admit that he has had trouble with fighters who are rangy, defensive, mobile and capable of matching his speed and boxing skills -- all of which factored into his six losses and the lone draw on among his 53 fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

you KO margarito coz he got no plaster you fool.

Comment

War mosley!!!!!!!

Comment

his only shot is to wage war but it's also a good way of seeing a nice highlight reel KO by Manny if Shane leaves himself open trying to land hard shots

Comment

I'm a big fan of both...and to me, this is the biggest fight for Pacquiao who knows how to bang with range. In my opinion, if Mosley utilizes his JAB and RIGHT CROSS within range, he will win convincingly in this fight.

But he can't just go for the KO, that's what Pacquiao is waiting for and exploit that. Both are capable of KOing each other, me thinks and the height/reach advantage should be used here by Mosley inorder to pull a Buster-Upsetting-Tyson kind of a fight.

If anything, Pacquiao's weakness is one who knows how to jab, here's the caveat, Mosley is so-so with the jab and likes to bang right away with the RIGHT CROSS and the LEFT HOOK. So he is a banger...but if Pacquiao utilizes angling and footwork while exploiting the openings, Pacquiao can take this fight easily with his stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            his only shot is to wage war but it's also a good way of seeing a nice highlight reel KO by Manny if Shane leaves himself open trying to land hard shots
            yo you kiss garcia and rios a.ss right? what's your or their opinion re ortiz superstar status after beating berto

Comment

& the new!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                I'm a big fan of both...and to me, this is the biggest fight for Pacquiao who knows how to bang with range. In my opinion, if Mosley utilizes his JAB and RIGHT CROSS within range, he will win convincingly in this fight.

But he can't just go for the KO, that's what Pacquiao is waiting for and exploit that. Both are capable of KOing each other, me thinks and the height/reach advantage should be used here by Mosley inorder to pull a Buster-Upsetting-Tyson kind of a fight.

If anything, Pacquiao's weakness is one who knows how to jab, here's the caveat, Mosley is so-so with the jab and likes to bang right away with the RIGHT CROSS and the LEFT HOOK. So he is a banger...but if Pacquiao utilizes angling and footwork while exploiting the openings, Pacquiao can take this fight easily with his stamina.
                This would be all and well if this was '08 and before, but the jab is no longer effective against Pacquiao. If anything, a fighter coming out early with the jab is a liability instead of an advantage. He has mastered countering jabs. Case in point:

Shane has the worst jab of any of Pac's opponents in the last 3 years or so.

And Pacquiao turning his opponents to their weak side, away from their power hand these days neutralizes the threat posed by straight rights or hooks.

It's going to be a very brutal and lopsided fight, DLH style.

Comment

If Shane trades with Pac hes gonna get knocked out. And Pac did far more damage to Margarito than Shane did. Margarito was still smiling from Mosleys power but not only did he not show his teeth after the Pacquiao fight, he couldn't even show his eyes and to this day he still wears shades everywhere he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    Shane doesn't get knocked down, let alone KO'd ever. I'm not just stating opinion here, it is a proven fact. There is a first time for everything, but it is honestly not reasonable to even bring up. Shane has the higher probability of scoring a knockdown in this fight before Pac. I will be very suprised if Shane is put on his back even once. I'm not knocking Pac, and I'm not saying Shane will win. Just saying, Shane never gets put down.

Originally posted by fabie View Post

I agree in a sense. We all know Shane will only use the jab as a measuring stick for his right, lol, neither one of these guys will connect a meaningful jab if they have their way about it. I believe Shane can almost match Pac's speed and that will give him problems....again, not saying he will win, but he definitely has a good chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X