• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    so your still anti semetic.

Do all australians hate jews?
    how do you know i'm aussie???

anti-semitism??? don't be fooled by the media mate......Zionism has nothing to do with real jews....

Comment

"To summarize what has been said with respect to Jewish population statistics: the problem of compiling such statistics is formidable even without political interference or pressure. Moreover, in the demographic argument for a five or six million drop in world Jewish population, the sources and authorities for the figures used are Communist and Jewish and thus, by the nature of the problem we are examining, must be considered essentially useless. In addition, the post-war figures for the United States are demonstrably too low by a significant amount." (Butz, The Hoax of the 20th Century).

Comment

Jews also run the music industry.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
          Jews also run the music industry.
          pffft.....the only decent jewish music artists i know are the Beastie Boys.....list others please

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Hymns View Post
            pffft.....the only decent jewish music artists i know are the Beastie Boys.....list others please
            I meant it as in, owning record labels and controlling the industry. This Jewish woman bought all rights to Death Row music for 26 million.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
              I meant it as in, owning record labels and controlling the industry. This Jewish woman bought all rights to Death Row music for 26 million.
              well, why am i not surprised??? aslong as they have nothing to do with the creative process i'm happy

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Hymns View Post
                well, why am i not surprised??? aslong as they have nothing to do with the creative process i'm happy
                what's the overall view on them? I don't know anything about them. They seem to control many things. Where is money coming from, etc?

Comment

Eventhough Brando is right, if I said it, I'd be called an Anti-Semite. Sad, but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                    Especially Arabs:

Aww give me a break. They make movies take place where the action is. Honestly the most violent and dangerous places on earth today are in Arab countries, even before the war.

Its not a conspiracy to dehumanize Arabs in hollywood. Rambo was in Afganistan long before the US invaded. Didnt he fight on the Afgans side in that movie anyway?

All I'm saying is there were a lot of Vietnam movies both during and a long time after the war, killing asians was selling tickets. Now its Arabs. Yea its ****ed up but thats the way of our sick world.

Comment

Marlon Brando is right and so is Mel Gibson. Hollywood is run by Jews and they have their own agenda. Why else do you think so many WWII and genocide movies have been made? They also decide who gets the Oscars.

Comment

Working...
                      X