No announcement yet.

help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

Okay, so I am not a huge boxing fan but, I was wondering if anyone could help me out...my boyfriend LOVES boxing and watching it and at one point had a t-shirt made that he loves...but, I want to get him something boxing related for christmas...any boxing fans out there that have some sort of an idea of a good gift???? Thank you!! Please help me out.

Go to amazon and search the boxing books for him.......there are loads to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by greenolives6 View Post
      Okay, so I am not a huge boxing fan but, I was wondering if anyone could help me out...my boyfriend LOVES boxing and watching it and at one point had a t-shirt made that he loves...but, I want to get him something boxing related for christmas...any boxing fans out there that have some sort of an idea of a good gift???? Thank you!! Please help me out.
      You could go with Everlast Gear...it's great for working out and very laid back to just chill on those lazy sundays or wut not....and it's failry cheap considering all the other brands and how expensive they can get....

check the link hope that helped....

http://www.everlast.com/mens-apparel.html

Comment

Working...
      X