Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have A Question For US Marines, Army, Navy etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see Starship troopers?

There was a lot of hanky panky going on during the war

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      If you sign up for the Army like I did, and marked you were Puerto Rican, you could be subjected to experiments, using radition and magentic engery.
      this made me laugh my ass off.

not because magnetic energy is funny stuff, but because what you wrote in its entirety was funny.

Comment

Squaddies mainly shag prostitutes and very few can actually pull. They are even scared of talking to the ugly birds they will end up marrying! People who join the forces, police or become traffic wardens and bouncers are just all a bunch of sad ****s who got bullied at school.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          Ex-Navy people have told me that a women can make a lot of money on ship.

And other military people have told me even the ugliest girl gets picked up real quick as a **** buddy in the miliitary.

Don't know about your question. I used to work at a Navy base and meet a lot of military people and you hear a lot of stories. Who know whats true.
          well ive served in the norwegian navy and jupps its true even the ugliest get mayor amount off **** aka field madrasses

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            this made me laugh my ass off.

not because magnetic energy is funny stuff, but because what you wrote in its entirety was funny.
            Yeah, dont mark your Puerto Rican lol you'd get screwed. I know you belive me.

Comment

Working...
            X