No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Back on December 22, Odlanier Solis Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Back on December 22, Odlanier Solis Possible

NEWARK, N.J. — Fresh off his dramatic comeback win against Travis Walker on Saturday at Prudential Center, Tomasz Adamek knows when he’ll fight next.

The popular Polish heavyweight contender is scheduled to return Dec. 22, probably somewhere in Atlantic City. The fight will be broadcast on free TV by NBC, as part of promoter Main Events’ partnership with NBC Sports Network. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm happy to hear Adamek will fight again this year. I always look forward to his fights.

Comment

Very solid heavyweight fight. But if Solis is in remotely decent shape he absolutely toys with Adamek.

Comment

Solis will beat the living **** out of Adamek. This might be his retirement fight and I'm dead serious.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Solis will beat the living **** out of Adamek. This might be his retirement fight and I'm dead serious.
          is there a glitch in the matrix?

Comment

Finally these contenders are fighting each other instead of getting shot undeserved shots at the klit sisters

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Very solid heavyweight fight. But if Solis is in remotely decent shape he absolutely toys with Adamek.
              a healthy in shape solis is trouble for anyone.

Comment

I really want to see Adamek vs. Jennings at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I really want to see Adamek vs. Jennings at some point.
                  Jennings would be my first choice as the opponent for December 22. Cunningham or Solis would be okay as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Jennings would be my first choice as the opponent for December 22. Cunningham or Solis would be okay as well.
                    Bryant Jennings looks pretty good, though we didn't get to see much from him of coruse. But I think he's as good, if not better, than Seth Mitchell and Deontay Wilder, and deserves more hype from American boxing fans than he seems to be getting. Adamek would be a pretty big step up for him, but they've been having them fight on the same card for like 3 fights in a row now, it's time to make that happen in my book.

Comment

Working...
                    X