Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov To Land on Klitschko-Charr Bill?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov To Land on Klitschko-Charr Bill?

Rising Russian heavyweight prospect Magomed "Mago" Abdusalamov (15-0, 15KOs) is said to be considering an offer to fight on the undercard to Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40KOs) vs. Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs), set for September 8th at Olimpiyskiy in Moscow, Russia. Magomed has already fought three times in 2012 and stopped all of his opponents inside of four rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope he lands on that card. K bro cards are complete ****!!

War

Comment

Terrific Heavyweight south paw, could do somethin especially with Danny Garcia as trainer

Comment

I hope so.

The fight is in Moscow, so maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
          Terrific Heavyweight south paw, could do somethin especially with Danny Garcia as trainer
          "Terrific"

Dont be silly. All he has is power and power only. I remember him getting his ass handed to him by some obese bum until the blubberb of butter got tired. Put a decent boxer in front of him and this terrific boxer will get his ears boxed off into a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy4pl View Post
            "Terrific"

Dont be silly. All he has is power and power only. I remember him getting his ass handed to him by some obese bum until the blubberb of butter got tired. Put a decent boxer in front of him and this terrific boxer will get his ears boxed off into a stoppage.
            Ass handed to him? Cuz he got hit? It was a pretty typical fight for an up and comer...nothing that would cause anyone to write him off at 15-0

anyway....if he gets a good KO, HBO might highlight during the Vitali telecast

Comment

and his opponent is jameel mcline

Comment

Working...
              X