No announcement yet.

So In 24-7 They Confirmed That...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So In 24-7 They Confirmed That...

...one single positive test would result in an immediate cancellation of the fight

how would you feel if one of them popped during fight week and the whole card was scrapped?

please vote and discuss
    Happy- The Sport Needs To Be Cleaned Up
    52.63%
    Angry- Fukkin Tests Ruined ANOTHER Fight
    47.37%

Yes, and a 2 year ban.

Comment

I would be a furious that a fighter on steroids can't go in the ring and see if his steroids worked. I would be fuming. How could they not let a man that has been juicing go in the ring and see if he could whoop the other man's ass?

Comment

It would suck no doubt but a cheater is a cheater and those are the rules that are set up.

It would be hugely disapointing though.

Comment

id still want to see the fight though....so yes big mak i would be angry.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
            I would be a furious that a fighter on steroids can't go in the ring and see if his steroids worked. I would be fuming. How could they not let a man that has been juicing go in the ring and see if he could whoop the other man's ass?

so you'd have no problem getting all hyped up and then on fight week, all we get that weekend is Friday Night Fights?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              It would suck no doubt but a cheater is a cheater and those are the rules that are set up.

It would be hugely disapointing though.

they might not get enough samples from Floyd...seeing as he needs half a day to take a piss

Comment

I'd be pissed and sorely disappointed but I would direct it at the guilty party rather than the tests.

Comment

I'd be unhappy, but I'd rather have the match not happen then see a cheater get away with cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    they might not get enough samples from Floyd...seeing as he needs half a day to take a piss
                    The USADA guys would continue to be annoyed.

Comment

Working...
                    X