Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie clowns sherpakovski LOL NEW VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDet4uxN6I

You need to get on Dr Phil foo.

Sherpakovski's not really Croatian either.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
      You need to get on Dr Phil foo.

Sherpakovski's not really Croatian either.
      yes he is u idiot, why does he always rant and brag about croation u ******tt, u know what sherp always says me and magic can screen shot that shhit, he thinks kobe bryant is croation, he actually always says that and hes 100% serious when he says it

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        yes he is u idiot, why does he always rant and brag about croation u ******tt, u know what sherp always says me and magic can screen shot that shhit, he thinks kobe bryant is croation, he actually always says that and hes 100% serious when he says it
        He brags about Croatia as a joke you dumb *****. Probably taking the piss about the Russian pride **** you spout except you really are Russian and he isn't Croatian. Thats why he says Bryant is Croation because he's fooling around and your too stupid to know that he's fooling with you.

He probably doesn't even speak Croatian.

Comment

He brags about Croatia as a joke you dumb *****. Probably taking the piss about the Russian pride **** you spout except you really are Russian and he isn't Croatian. Thats why he says Bryant is Croation because he's fooling around and your too stupid to know that he's fooling with you.

He probably doesn't even speak Croatian.
          then what is he ????? U ***GITTT so I got a question when I beat burks are u gonna commit suicide??????

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            then what is he ????? U ***GITTT so I got a question when I beat burks are u gonna commit suicide??????
            He's British like me fool.

No but i'll laugh when you lose to Burks.

Comment

He's British like me fool.

No but i'll laugh when you lose to Burks.
              im not gonna lose *******e.... he throws 3 punches a round, no defense no chin nothing Im gonna Kill burks and U know it u cockksuckkerr..... U ****king know it and how do U know slurpakockski is british???? u ***gittt

Comment

so for real max pusssyyy wax.... i will beat burks hes a perfect style for me he throws 3 punches or less per round, he waits and hesitates too much doesnt apply nearly as much pressure as any of the other tps guys, he has a lucky win over andrew and When I beat Him seriously u said ud give me slight credit for beating Pimp but burks is better then Pimp so..... what then???? can U commit suicide please??????? Will u give me credit then u stupidd brit????

Comment

Stupid Brit? Dawg, it's better than being a crackhead looking Suka."peeleft:

Lucky my arse, Hartley gassed out as usual and plus you bitched it against Andrew anyway.

Your not going to win so why credit you? That **** wil be funnier than you sparring partners diving for you.

Comment

Stupid Brit? Dawg, it's better than being a crackhead looking Suka."peeleft:

Lucky my arse, Hartley gassed out as usual and plus you bitched it against Andrew anyway.

Your not going to win so why credit you? That **** wil be funnier than you sparring partners diving for you.
                    i am gonna win u piece off shhit.... burks just cant beat me he doesnt apply pressure at all hes there to be hit..... i will corner him and thats it bombs away im being serious and when I win i will personally go to england and cut your throat open thats not a threat max thats a Promise

Comment

Working...
                    X