Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selcuk Aydin vs. Jesus Soto Karass Jan.26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good undercard fight this. I liked the look of Aydin in the Guerrero fight, he couldn't quite find Guerrero but shouldn't have to much of a problem finding Karass who is always game.

Looking forward to it, im going with an Aydin win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
      I think this fight is going unnoticed and after both their showings in their last fights I think this has a chance of being a good one. It's on the undercard of Matthyse vs. Dallas Jr. So who you got?
      Oh WOW THAT FIGHT IS GOING TO BE CRAZY

Comment

Aydin..... Soto Karass is not as durable as he once was

Comment

Comment

this is a must watch fight .. very well matched, no one is really better than the other, but one way to find out

Comment

hope this will be a great fight !

Comment

It really just depends on how much power Aydin really has because Soto-Karass is definitely going to outwork him with Aydin's style, but obviously isn't good at all defensively. If Aydin has solid power, then he'll stop JSK. If not, JSK will win by decision.

Comment

I'm picking Aydin by TKO. I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Yea this fights going unnoticed. I'm sticking with my boy Aydin to win. I expect a good fight by both. The real winner will obviously be my Marry Jane Blunt by late KO, I definitely won't make it out alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X