(video) Coach Trips 13yo Hockey Player

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) Coach Trips 13yo Hockey Player

What a facking scum bag

Martin Tremblay, a Vancouver pee wee hockey coach, has been sentenced to 15 days in jail for tripping a player during a postgame handshake. *Some think it’s too harsh of a punishment and others think it fits the crime.

According to Associated Press:Martin Tremblay swept out the leg of an opposing player while the teams were going through the typical hockey ritual of lining up to shake hands after the game. Two players, a 10-year-old and a 13-year-old, fell to the ice. The move was caught on video and worked its way around the Internet.The 48-year-old pleaded guilty to one count of assault in November.Richmond provincial court Judge Patrick Chen gave Tremblay jail time, saying he wasn’t satisfied that time served in the community was enough to denounce or deter the man for his actions.

That's disgusting, to do that to a 13 year old kid when you're a grown man. Coaches of junior sports teams are meant to be a good example to their players and teach them the game not be a complete arsehole. I hope that kids dad finds him 1 on 1 with no witnesses. Imagine you seen a 40 year old coach do that to your own son, you would want to **** him up. There's no excuses for this.

Comment

dirty bastard i woulda ran down onto the ice slipped got back up and take one of those sticks and shoved it up his ass

Comment

he trips him then he points at him like if he had a grudge with the kid

Comment

why an adult reacts to a kid like that should be suspended for longer

Comment

What a prick.

Comment

thats wrong, but lol anyway

Comment

that little prick probably deserved it.

none of you have ever laced them up.

Comment

The question is what did the 13 yr old do?? This is one side of the story. What if the 13 yr old hit one of his (coaches) sons with the stick in the face during the game and seriously disfigured his son? We don't know, I need to hear both sides of the story. A 13 yr old is not a 5 year old, so maybe he had it coming to him. Was that the best approach probably not, but who knows what really trigger the coach to go ape ****. I'm going against the grain.

Comment

That's terrible. I coach kids and that is a terrible thing to do. As coaches we are responsible for how we act and are supposed to be role models, he deserves the punishment.

Comment

Working...
                    X