Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Margarito look so terrible against Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Margarito look so terrible against Mosley?

Just rewatched the fight and it looked like Margarito was getting jail raped.He got the brake lining beat off of him with ease.Why was this?why was his pressure so ineffective?

Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-19-2013, 02:52 AM.

I personally believe Mosely was on roids in this fight

also Mosely has a style that would trouble Tony

Comment

Bad style matchup, unfocused Tony, problems prior to the fight, Tony weighed 145 so it's possible he was weak coming in, took tremendous amount of damage in his fight before this. There alot of reasons, Larry.

Comment

Mosley was probably roided up

and the whole Nazim trying to frame Tony thing Psyched Tony out.
        Tony was in a bad place mentally and when your style goes hand in hand with mental toughness. It's no surprise

Comment

Tony was drained to the bone and further weakened by Mosley's excessive clinching.

Comment

He was psychologically fu(ked for that as he got caught with loaded gloves just b4 the fight and he new he was going to be facing consequences after it....his head wasn't there for that fight at all...

Comment

Because Mosley was jacked to the nines...he never looked better before or after that night.

Comment

Damn. It was like SSM's right hand had a laser targeting system on Margs head. Just couldn't miss.

I picked Margarito to win a 12 round, hard fought decision, going into the fight. Missed it by THAT much, lol.

Comment

why are ya'll saying Mosley was roided??didnt he past the post fight drug tests?

I remember cottos camp accusing margo of roiding for their fight cause he never looked that good before or since the cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    why are ya'll saying Mosley was roided??didnt he past the post fight drug tests?

I remember cottos camp accusing margo of roiding for their fight cause he never looked that good before or since the cotto fight
                    he was roided up in the DLH rematch and he passed the test's with flying colors

Comment

Working...
                    X