Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Klitschko autonomy in Germany, could they be cheating undetected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    i was of the understanding that steroid use improved physical attributes.
    so how would that explain how much technically better the klitschkos are than other heavyweights? given that that is the key to their success i doubt PED use would be considered particularly useful by them
    You can't be tha naive.

Comment

Vitali has done it in the past but if you look at him he doesnt look like an steroid user. His brother Wladimir looks more like a roider. But of course im not saying he IS roiding. I will never say this or that boxer is roiding if its not proven. So i will not even say Pacquiao is roiding.
      Berto is roiding, thats for sure lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        The reason I'm toying with this idea is because Vitali already got caught for steroid use back in the day and he admits he used them.

Here's the article about it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...oid-abuse.html

Klitschko's have complete autonomy in nearly all their fights, could they control the testing too? Maybe they have that much power over in Europe. So given the fact that Vitali already got caught cheating then adding to the fact that everyone says the Klitschkos hit real hard, what's the chance they're using something too in light of the recent VADA discoveries?

I probably wouldn't have questioned them had Vitali not got caught before but it does make you wonder if they're getting away with more than just a size advantage. What would happen if they got caught again. Surely if Haye fights Vitali they'll have to have some form of VADA testing?

Did`nt one of the klitscho brothers get asked to take a random drug test like 2 years but one of the Klisthchos turned it down?

Comment

Besides that, the Klitschkos are so big and strong naturally that they dont need roids IMO.

Comment

Apparently it's fine to accuse Klitshcko of steroids. But accusing Mayweather you get roasted on here.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              The reason I'm toying with this idea is because Vitali already got caught for steroid use back in the day and he admits he used them.

Here's the article about it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...oid-abuse.html

Klitschko's have complete autonomy in nearly all their fights, could they control the testing too? Maybe they have that much power over in Europe. So given the fact that Vitali already got caught cheating then adding to the fact that everyone says the Klitschkos hit real hard, what's the chance they're using something too in light of the recent VADA discoveries?

I probably wouldn't have questioned them had Vitali not got caught before but it does make you wonder if they're getting away with more than just a size advantage. What would happen if they got caught again. Surely if Haye fights Vitali they'll have to have some form of VADA testing?
              I suppose you are a "toy-er", otherwise you wouldn't have wasted this space on your empty-headed, likely malicious, and in reality, irrelevant piece of nonsense. Klitschko wasn't "instantly thrown off" any team. The susbstance was dicovered in the test, he was informed, they investigated and found it was the prescription medication he got from his doctor. It was reported at the time, because there was publicity about 2 brothers being favourites for the two 2 weights.

And your silly reason for bring it up now, is futile, becase, as you can see even in the tendentious link you've given, testing is routine in Germany. Pfooey!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                Did`nt one of the klitscho brothers get asked to take a random drug test like 2 years but one of the Klisthchos turned it down?
                No, it was a reporter's routine question, and Wladimir klitschko said that he would be happy to take these tests if required.

Comment

No ban yet for the OP???

Comment

If they are taking it then we will never know due to the fact that there is no heavyweight on the horizon that will have the negotiating power to even try to force random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                      No ban yet for the OP???
                      Why would the TS deserve to be banned, for asking a question that could be asked of many fighters? I've asked this same question, as well as questioning Hopkins and others. Some fans on here are just to sensitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X