Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    His third pro fight was in Miami and I am not sure how many people were there, but you go ahead and count them. That's his third fight without a title.

Now again, I am not saying that Rigo is a bigger draw yet, no - I am just saying that Donaire's drawing powers are not what many fans believe
    yeah , you are not sure how many went , yet youre sure he draws as much as noniuto who has been around longer, the more exciting fighter, the more recognized fighter, the more accomplishd fighter by far.. does that make sense to you, lol

Comment

In Miami there is no doubt that he can pull in 3000 people right now. I mean we had a Steve Molitor in Toronto who is a decent fighter but no Rigo pull over 5,000 an outing with solid numbers on TV. You don't think Rigo can that in Miami right now?
      where are you pulling these numbers from ? you just said you did'nt know how many went in his fight in miami

Comment

lol to the wiseguys rankin on my "Rigo in Vegas" statement...I meant that Rigo-Donaire doesn't have to be in Miami to generate a better gate than Mathebula-Donaire...not that Rigo is a bigger draw than Donaire. Rigo will never be a bigger draw than Donaire

Comment

Mares is the best fight for Donaire, Mares is a well known Mexican and with the same notoriety as Donaire.

Comment

no - I am just saying that Donaire's drawing powers are not what many fans believe
            Or what they make it seem to be.
            Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            The fact he denies him a fight because of his draw is purely pathetic and would not be surprised if this decision not to fight Rigo; is because of Bob "king" Arum.
            Not sure what Arum is protecting Donaire for. The guy is 30 and clearly NOT gonna be the next Pacquiao and after 30 fights and all the protecting look at the numbers he's drawing.
            Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            but nonito had already caught the eyes of th audience long before he got booed koing the best guys in darchinyan and montiel..also, it was'nt him they were booing , it was the opponnets not wiling to engage...
            Boom! Got 'em coach. He took the bait. According to you Donaire is a crowd pleaser right? So why didn't he go engage and be more aggressive himself to PLEASE THE CROWD? And he brings the **** on himself for fighting these ****ty ass opponents and people like Narvaez.

Nonito's way of engaging/being aggressive:
            Walk toward opponent, put his gloves on his knees, show his chin and look like a damn fool showboating.
            Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-22-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

yeah , you are not sure how many went , yet youre sure he draws as much as noniuto who has been around longer, the more exciting fighter, the more recognized fighter, the more accomplishd fighter by far.. does that make sense to you, lol
              No point arguing with you, waste of time!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                Because it's the best fight that can be made and would settle who the best JR Featherweight is.

Period. If Donaire beat Rigo, Nobody could hate on him, nobody could call him overrated, Nobody could say that he's NOT the best Jr featherweight in the world.

That sells tickets. Because when you hear the best Jr featherweight in the world is fighting, then you know you it's something to watch.
                rigo is not tho.. even the number 1 guy in the division is unknown..

Comment

it's not the best fight..nishioka is the man to beat , not rigo... it is ONE of the best fights tho..rigo has'nt done squat..if nonito beats him , people will only say , "oh he only got ten fights , he was'nt ready"...
                  Shows how much you pay attention. The fact he has proved himself with his amateur career and his winning a title in less then 10 fights... If anything he is the biggest threat to Donaires Career. True/Non Casual boxing fans would show respect if Donaire won, no bias because of Rigos ten pro wins/350+ amateur wins!

Comment

No point arguing with you, waste of time!
                    to guys who have no argumnent , thats common...carry on

Comment

seems that all filipino boxers are running scared of slick black boxers

Comment

Working...
                      X