Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Dos Santos Vs. Cain Valasquez (FOR ALL THE MARBLES!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your talkin like Cain has fought brock & thats the entire sum of his standup ability.

hes putting JDS to sleep i bet

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
      your talkin like Cain has fought brock & thats the entire sum of his standup ability.

hes putting JDS to sleep i bet
      Cain was gettin rocked by Kongo...he has ok standup, just imagine what JDS will do to him

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        Cain was gettin rocked by Kongo...he has ok standup, just imagine what JDS will do to him
        Yeah because Kongo isn't known for his stand-up or anything, and it's impossible for people to improve over the course of 4 fights.

By your logic, since Arlovksi KO'd Roy Nelson, than JDS should have destroyed him as well.

Comment

Cain is the flavour of the month, he looks good against a guy who cant strike and is easy to hit

JDS is more experience than Lesnar and can actually throw hands, Valasquez has heavy hands but isnt as skilled with them as JDS is...like Nodogoshi said, FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH
          Plagiarizing faggotty piece of shit.

On point though, the fight is a bit of a toss up. I still favor JDS.

Comment

and also you seem to forget how tired JDS looked late, against Nelson, think what he's gonna be like if Cain takes him down a few times, or is able to clinch him against the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
              and also you seem to forget how tired JDS looked late, against Nelson, think what he's gonna be like if Cain takes him down a few times, or is able to clinch him against the cage.
              Yup. No HW can stand-up to Cain's gas tank for 5 rounds.

Comment

Lol, everyone makes it sound like Cain is the best cardio machine in teh world, just wait till he starts gettin hit by JDS...he will gas

Comment

Lol, everyone makes it sound like Cain is the best cardio machine in teh world, just wait till he starts gettin hit by JDS...he will gas
                  JDS gassed punching Roy Nelson. LOL

Comment

In a boxing match I got JDS but MMA aint boxing fellas. I think Cain will be able to mix up takedowns and his good striking to neutralize anything JDS throws at him. When this fight happens it won't go past the 4th round, and Cain will keep his belt.

Comment

So it's now 7-17 for Cain.

I have to say, I bet it would've been 17-7 JDS a couple weeks ago, prior to the Lesnar fight.

Not saying Cain doesn't have a great chance to win, but it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X