No announcement yet.

Charles Darwin was a racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
    here's my question: what were you doing looking up the terms "negro", "ape", and "like"?
    He still has a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Lavigne View Post
      Here's an article I found on Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution:

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/240063

The fact is, Darwinian evolution implies that some groups of humans are closer to our alleged ape-like ancestors in their mental faculties than others. Thus, some groups of humans supposedly are superior to others.

Squealpiggy is not on my ignore list now and I invite him to post in this thread.
      I bet Darwin just liked apes, you know, in unhealthy way. So all his hypothesis about how close men and apes are just excuse for his perverted wishes

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
        I bet Darwin just liked apes, you know, in unhealthy way. So all his hypothesis about how close men and apes are just excuse for his perverted wishes
        there have been rumours that Darwin was a ****sexual and thats why he denounced his faith

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
          there have been rumours that Darwin was a ****sexual and thats why he denounced his faith
          It seems like corrupt people are eager to reduce humans to animals. It's an excuse for their own fall. And it is a pity that so many willing to believe such people.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
            It seems like corrupt people are eager to reduce humans to animals. It's an excuse for their own fall. And it is a pity that so many willing to believe such people.
            and such beliefs are supported by meager scientific 'evidences'......

Evolution still remains a theory and an idea so far-fetched and proposterous that it deserves ridicule and all its vehement supporters (Hitches, Dawkins) should be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
              and such beliefs are supported by meager scientific 'evidences'......

Evolution still remains a theory and an idea so far-fetched and proposterous that it deserves ridicule and all its vehement supporters (Hitches, Dawkins) should be shot.
              Well, it's probably to late. There already was Hitler, who used Darwinism as an excuse for "supremacy" of German nation. Even modern main-stream economic and cultural systems are based on Darwinism - competition instead of cooperation, "survival of the fittest" as an excuse for vanity and selfishness. Nothing new though, except of "**** economicus" - that's a really weird creature . I just wonder to where all this crap would lead us.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/e...pes-found.html

Thats an interesting read......it will eventually lead us to a soulless society filled with nihilism

Comment

so when logic proves too powerful it seems the religious folk like all weak men are forced to resort to insulting the character in question. quite pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                    so when logic proves too powerful it seems the religious folk like all weak men are forced to resort to insulting the character in question. quite pitiful.
                    Darwin's hate for religion grew when he couldn't cope with the loss of his young child.....Darwin was a weak man

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                      Incoherent statement. If you deny Christianity and it's ethics you shouldn't be insulted by it's moral judgments. "Corruption" in Christianity is irrelevant to modern ethics. So why bother?

Comment

Working...
                      X