No announcement yet.

Police Body Slam 80 Year Old Woman Outside WalMart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I wasn't having a go. I just wondered if you could use the word "footswept". Chrome spell check doesn't recognise it, but then again it doesn't recognise the correct spelling of the word "recognise".
    Lol, Firefox didn't recognize footsweeped (which now looks completely wrong) either, but it's always kicking back what I consider the correct spelling of words like "colour" and "favourite," stuff like that, so I said screw it.

I don't drink anymore, but I've had a bit more than my share of wine tonight, so I'll probably be a bit more obnoxious, even than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
      if you say so

If it was me personally, I would have tazered her @ss.

I aint losing my life over an old lady.

i might of shot the lady in the shin if i thought she had a knife

shes lucky she only got dropped

Comment

did u guys see the knife in that old ladies hand? at 1:05 u can clearly see it in her right hand
        Last edited by JoHnNyBoXeR; 08-09-2009, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
          did u guys see the knife in that old ladies hand?
          yeah man

she was packin rambo-like heat

Comment

The cop acted in the right. There have been many cases where the cops responded to an elderly person, only to find out that it was a younger person in disguise. (Not saying that it happened here). Put yourself in the police officers shoes, I work in corrections and had many situations like this arise. I had to put an 72 year old man (with a bad hip) down because he was using a pencil as a weapon. Some say I should have used different tactics and technique to subdue him, but in that moment that was the only move I could think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Lol, Firefox didn't recognize footsweeped (which now looks completely wrong) either, but it's always kicking back what I consider the correct spelling of words like "colour" and "favourite," stuff like that, so I said screw it.

I don't drink anymore, but I've had a bit more than my share of wine tonight, so I'll probably be a bit more obnoxious, even than usual.
              Before you go and quote me out of context and use them as your sig, why don't you see what I was responding to...

The dude got banned for being a fukin racist and insulting everyone who wasn't a "white American".....

Between you, Rocky and Tunny I don't know who is worse...

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
                Oh thats right Spacey, when someone is potentially trying to kill you, its abusing your power when you take and old lady to the ground? Bull****. Just because this lady is old, doesn't mean she isn't capable of swinging a fucking knife. Perhaps she could have done something else, but this is heat of the moment, if she gone and grabbed the old lady or something similar, all it would have taken is for the old lady to react naturally, and stick the knife, or slash the copper on the wrist, neck etc. It doesn't take much to kill someone with a knife.
                Get that soilder out of your pic untill you learn something about Martial Science and physical confrontation; or are you just being intentionally ridiculous?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  and some people wonder why others hate the police.

I wish those people would have rushed them cops, and killed them all.
                  That old lady looked liked Guzman.

Comment

It was fully justified. When you have a knife and threatning people you deserve treatment like that no matter how old you are.

Comment

i don't agree with his actions..i know people shouldn't mess around with cops because they have the authority to hurt you for not doing much,but just think about it,this could be anyones mother and she maybe suffered from a mental illness..i'm sure there was a less painfull way to subdue her.

Comment

Working...
                      X