No announcement yet.

Palestine Is Still The Issue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    You would call the Israelis telling their side of the story propaganda. That arse minion would as well. You're both Islamic clowns.
    He is posting some very significant things here.

Whereas you're just calling it propaganda or attempting to insult us via a Boxing forum.

Only Clown here is you. Bet you didn't get far in your education did you, especially if you're as pathetic in real life as you are on here

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Nobody ****ing cares about Palestine.
      sadly true. Even Arabs and other Palestinian dont care that much

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          You're right. Lets only listen to one side. The side that has been proven to be the liar and the oppressor time and time again.

You are just a clown in general.
          It's Hamass that have been lieing. They know the dead babies propaganda works very well so they are willing to let all those women and children die by shooting rockets from schools and hospitals.

These are the animals you are backing. Are you proud of yourself?

Originally posted by minion View Post
          He is posting some very significant things here.

Whereas you're just calling it propaganda or attempting to insult us via a Boxing forum.

Only Clown here is you. Bet you didn't get far in your education did you, especially if you're as pathetic in real life as you are on here
          Significant to fellow Islamic virgin groping clowns like you. Not everybody is gonna follow propaganda mate.

What does my education have to do with disliking a group of people for good reason? I'm doing quite fine thank you.

Comment

The way the Palestinians are being treated is sickening. Saying that the other Arabs in the region are living it up, and balling out of control from oil wealth, and they will not even let the persecuted Palestinians have citizenship. Meh. What goes around comes around. Jewish people were living in horrible situations much like dogs, far worse than the Palestinians are now, and they overcame the hardship. Palestinians wont be living this way forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
              Squealpiggy is a notorious anti-Semite!

He hates the Palestinians, who are a Semitic people. Most Israelis are not Semites, most are of Eastern European ancestry like myself. Judaism is a religion, not a race.
              Which E/european country are you from tunny?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                I was born in Canada, but my heritage is mostly Russian.
                So these "Jews" who are really Slavic people through and through, your people by way of heritage (and not thinking since religion is a way of thinking), are causing all the problems???

In addition: All people born into a Jewish family that wish not to follow the religion of their parents, are free now to say they are not "Jews," yes?
                Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-15-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

What I don't get is why the hell do Jews consider themselves to be an ethnic group, when in fact they are a religion made up of arabs, asians, whites ect. It's dumb if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    What I don't get is why the hell do Jews consider themselves to be an ethnic group, when in fact they are a religion made up of arabs, asians, whites ect. It's dumb if you ask me.
                    Bernard Hopkins is a black jew.

True story.

So is Zab Jewdah.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Depends on who you ask I guess.

The way of belief can lead you to be lumped into group...ethnic or not.

For instance: "Jews killed Jesus" is a big thing I heard growing up from friends that went to Catholic school.

Say you joined today and someone hears you are "Jewish," and then gets pissed off and says "You killed Jesus." Now, that wasn't you who killed Jesus, but since you are now a part of the group that the accuser thinks killed Jesus...you (the accused) are ****ed because of that ignorance. Which takes us to the Nazi time period who lumped them together as one ethnic group for the sake of taking what they own and trying to exterminate that "race" of people.

Ask Tunney. He still thinks I'm Jewish since one of my Parents came from a family that once upon a time believed in the religion. Which then leaves me confused because he is saying it is a religion and not a race. So, if I don't believe in it, how can I be "Jewish."
                      And if that were true then any child that were born to Jewish parents that doesn't follow the religion and doesn't label himself a "Jew"...and will say he was born in Russia and has Russian ancestors...he is now just Russian and no longer a "Jew" or "Russian-Jew" which may or may not differ from that large group. Confusing

Will the Russian people accept a person that comes from a Russian-Jewish family that doesn't believe in the religion and doesn't label himself as a "Jew" be now considered just a "Russian"?

To me it is a religion; a way of belief more than anything.
                      At one time, there were people before the religion even came about. And at one time, mabye we all descend from the same tree...Tree of the Human Race.
                      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-15-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X