No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    picking a foe right before the Pacquiao fight LOL yea we didnt see that one comin...what a ******

Oh the irony. Pac is fighting JMM for f ucks sake... for the 4th time!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      I doubt they'll be doing much defending. Why bother when blindly loyal patriotic Mexicans will be breaking their backs to justify the fight for their fellow Mexican brother Robert?
      Way to twist it. you clever with your words buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Oh the irony. Pac is fighting JMM for f ucks sake... for the 4th time!!! lol
        created a robbery just to have a rematch option. smh

Comment

I think it's obvious Guerrero is the opponent. The goal is Canelo-Cotto, that's top priority, does it get any bigger than that? The atmosphere would be huge, it'll probably be reminiscent of Cotto-Margarito I. Of course assuming Cotto is victorious against Trout. If things plan out the way I imagine, it's Mayweather-Guerrero late March, Canelo-Cotto May 4th, Mayweather vs the winner sometime in September.

This man could change everything though, Trout looks very determined.

Comment

all garbage fights tbh

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              created a robbery just to have a rematch option. smh
              Yeah.

Yet everybody is fine with what's most likely going to be Rios vs Pac.

I will say this though... I don't care who Pac or Floyd fight next..so long as it aint Paulie Malignaggi or Devon Alexander...

Comment

I be happy just seeing him fight a live opponent, I really prefer Canelo or Guerrero I know Cotto would be a too easy fight!

Comment

Actually, I still would rather see Floyd fight Khan over Guerrero despite the loss.

Comment

LMAO picking an opponent right before a pacquiao fight. duck motherphucker duck!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Actually, I still would rather see Floyd fight Khan over Guerrero despite the loss.
                      This is like the Oritz or Bradley dilemma

do you take the guy who hasn't done **** at the weight division yet but has good work in the prior, or the fighter who won a war with Berto?

Comment

Working...
                      X