Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Calzaghe Says: Cleverly is Too Dangerous For Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Calzaghe Says: Cleverly is Too Dangerous For Hopkins

Joe Calzaghe has advised WBO light heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly to forget about a unification showdown with American great Bernard Hopkins. Calzaghe believes Hopkins, who celebrates his 47th birthday next week, wants a big-name opponent for final payday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopkins needs to rtire. Hes fckin with Joes legacy now.

Comment

The British champions are too good for B-Hop

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Hopkins needs to rtire. Hes fckin with Joes legacy now.
        What legacy?
        Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        The British champions are too good for B-Hop
        British have no good champions all their big names haye khan froch all lost. All overrated sorry but the truth hurts

Comment

Last edited by Weebler I; 01-21-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Khan won, ask Hatman. Cleverly wins too.
            lol the delusional brit.

Comment

Hey weebler II, did you develop your hardon for American fighters when Floyd bytch slapped your hero Hatton or did you have it before that. I'll admit that the Khan/Peterson fight should have went to Khan, but to suggest that Cleverly belongs in the ring with Bhop (let alone could beat him) is silly

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                Hey weebler II, did you develop your hardon for American fighters when Floyd bytch slapped your hero Hatton or did you have it before that.
                lol I'm actually fan of some US fighters, mostly the good blokes: Ortiz, Malignaggi, Taylor, Bradley* and Andre Ward's all round brilliance and out of the ring humility made me a fan.

*Khan duck aside

It's the braggarts and rule-benders Hopkins, Dirrell, Mayweather, Jones Jrs who I save my barbs for.

I'll admit that the Khan/Peterson fight should have went to Khan, but to suggest that Cleverly belongs in the ring with Bhop (let alone could beat him) is silly
                B-Hop is getting on now man, Clev is a young and hungry light-heavy, it's like Joe said: 'too dangerous'

Comment

Cleverly will be ready to fight Hopkins after he fights 20 bum title defenses first. Cleverly will be pound 4 pound #2 in the year 2022 just wait!

Comment

Khan won, ask Hatman. Cleverly wins too.
                    You're seriously starting to sound like a Klitlicker now Bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X