Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antonio "Dame lo en la cara, papi" Margarito lmao

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

That's awesome, I had no idea he did that.

Comment

LMFAO!!!! Some great pictures in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          show me another fighter with the same cracks on his wraps.. there isn't any. nice try on trying to spin things though.
          there is pictures of fighters with red stains on their wraps, that's common in boxing, however after a fight.. not before [as in mosley fight].

and I am not emotionally invested in anything. it's not like I'm a fighter's family member, at the end of the day I'm just a fan.
          it doesnt looked cracked too me looks like some black thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            They even don't care if the fight would of been boring. All they cared about is the win. Here is an example of one of Cotto nuthuggers.

That's how they are. I don't know about you but I like my fights to be exciting. Even if my favorite boxer were to lose.

Son you still mad??? You think I give two ****ts about your opinion? cotto outboxed him and so what a W is a W! Give over it ya frikin crybaby.Calling other posters crybabies when your the biggest one on these forums ha ha a well known fact.

All these Margatards can cry a river for a lifetime.

Comment

That's alright. Mosley is a HOF. But you seem to forget he used steroids. @ you thinking a picture is going to hurt my feelings. He went out with an ass whooping but didn't quit when the going got tough.
              He didnt have time to quit. He got his head stomped.

Margarito without hanwraps is nothing. Beat Cotto? He CHEATED Cotto!

Comment

Looks photoshopped.

If true though, that's a less reason to say he's "class". Dude was never classy to begin with. He's just like the rest.
                Those pics may be real but are being taken out of content. I dont see Miguel doing so. He was way too pissed at Margarito to do so. I dont see it.

Comment

Subbed version

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    picture of Margarito making fun of Cotto quitting like a b1tch on his knees:

Still butthurt

Comment

• Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                      Actually margarito is the smarter fighter just not that night.. being scared does not equal smarter.. i never was really a margarito fan.. so im only speaking of the fight i saw..
                      LOL delusional, ******ed or both.

Comment

Working...
                      X