Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so does anyone else think floyd is a punk *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so does anyone else think floyd is a punk *****?

***** move. i dont care what anyone says. floyd *****ed out tonight. he could have fought like a man and won the worlds respect, but he *****ed out. and sucker punched ortiz. and what gets me... is he didnt need to. i think he would have won the fight anyways. he had no reason to do what he did. whatchu guys think? i'm calling it a ***** move. you?

Originally posted by right2die View Post
    ***** move. i dont care what anyone says. floyd *****ed out tonight. he could have fought like a man and won the worlds respect, but he *****ed out. and sucker punched ortiz. and what gets me... is he didnt need to. i think he would have won the fight anyways. he had no reason to do what he did. whatchu guys think? i'm calling it a ***** move. you?
    It was a legal punch but he definitely lost some respect tonight.
    I just don't see guys like Martinez, Pacquiao or Marquez doing that

Comment

I pretty much agree.. give it a year or so people will forget what happen.. just like he sucker punched Gatti

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks that ***** was a direct result of that super cheap-ass, shadetree, headbutt?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
          Am I the only one that thinks that ***** was a direct result of that super cheap-ass, shadetree, headbutt?
          these guys agree

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            these guys agree

Easy does it Champ!

(Sorry. . . )

Comment

sucker punch?? looooooooooooooooool

noobs.

protect yourselves at ALL TIMES!!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                sucker punch?? looooooooooooooooool

noobs.

protect yourselves at ALL TIMES!!
                Ya HEARD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  these guys agree

Haha, just watched the whole vid!
                  Those fools are some Super-Groupies!

Comment

yeah. my thoughts exactly. protect yourself at all times. any one who says that is right. BUT. floyd is still a bxtch for doing ortiz like that. honestly.... if you were fighting for the jr welterweight championship of the world would you do your opponent like that? i know i wouldnt. thats a b!tch ass move. even if i hated the guy.....even if i wanted to win more then anything else.... i still wouldnt do that. its wrong. that easy. wouldnt happen. like maniac310 said. i just dont see pacquiao, martinez, marquez, or even K Bros doing that. no one with an ounce of respect for themselves would do that in a championship fight.
                    Last edited by Onslaught24; 09-18-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X