• Show
Clear All

Good input

Comment

Bump. More votes please

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Bump. More votes please
        I voted for draw because I think all shit fights should be ruled a draw. You want the win, make the fight good. No one won that night, I promise you. Trying to revise history by giving Ponce the nod just shows the hate in your heart. There have been so many robberies that were much worse and more important that this "questionable decision". Why are you still hung up on this shit fight and "questionable decision like 6 months later?

Comment

Ponce goes on to challenge Gamboa and Broner goes on to challenge Burns.

Comment

i think broner won simply because of that air freshener in his charger

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
              I voted for draw because I think all shit fights should be ruled a draw. You want the win, make the fight good. No one won that night, I promise you. Trying to revise history by giving Ponce the nod just shows the hate in your heart. There have been so many robberies that were much worse and more important that this "questionable decision". Why are you still hung up on this shit fight and "questionable decision like 6 months later?
              I noticed there was never a poll. Simply seeing who people thought won sorry that upsets you so much.

Comment

The Tarahumara Destroyer got robbed

Comment

I noticed there was never a poll. Simply seeing who people thought won sorry that upsets you so much.
                  I am fucking livid. You make this poll 6 months after the fight is over? Burn in hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                    I am fucking livid. You make this poll 6 months after the fight is over? Burn in hell!
                    All the cool people are in hell so no problem!

Comment

All the cool people are in hell so no problem!
                      I'm just joking man. Don't take it so seriously, jeeeez.

Comment

Working...
                      X