Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez ducking Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marquez should go beat bradley for his belt and fight floyd again to see if the weight was really the reason why he lost against him.

Comment

I challenge the thread starter or anyone who thinks Marquez is ducking Manny to ask themselves: had Manny in any of the previous 3 fights knocked Marquez out in similar fashion would you have wanted to see them fight again after that?

The only reason why these fights kept going is that all the previous had controversial endings. How was Manny doing Marquez a favor when after every fight it was clear that there was no consensus on who won?

This was the first fight where there can be no argument as to who won it thus should be the end to this saga.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        marquez should go beat bradley for his belt and fight floyd again to see if the weight was really the reason why he lost against him.
        Floyd beats him easy again and he was getting beat up before the Pacman K.O.
        This Marquez ish is getting out of hand. Waiting on someone to lose, that's exactly what guys were doing. Marquez won none of the previous 3. I have eyes. Go build you a superhero somewhere else. Not a Bradley fan, but even he beats Marquez.

Comment

In the future people will look back and see that Marquez won the series over Pac regardless of the judging. He got the conclusive win of the series, for him there's no need to do a 5th fight.

Comment

Marquez is ducking a guy he arguably beat 4 out of 4 times in a span of almost 10 years and 3 different weight classes, including twice within the welterweight limit, where Marquez was deemed ineffective following his 12 round loss to FM, and Pacquiao was a GOAT monster.

Juan Manuel MarQuack.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              Floyd beats him easy again and he was getting beat up before the Pacman K.O.
              This Marquez ish is getting out of hand. Waiting on someone to lose, that's exactly what guys were doing. Marquez won none of the previous 3. I have eyes. Go build you a superhero somewhere else. Not a Bradley fan, but even he beats Marquez.
              I agree that he was eating some leather there, and went through a scare, but let's say Pacquiao gets up from the 2nd KO, he would have had two 10-8 rounds lost. Besides that, the fight was 46-47 across the board at the time of the stoppage.

Comment

It's just something fresh. Maybe he's not as motivated to fight Pac again? He felt he won every fight (right or wrong) and just KO'd him.
                To Marquez maybe he feels it's only a money fight and nothing else?

As a boxing fan i would be very happy to see Marquez and Pac fight once against other fighters and then rematch or retire. None of them have anything to prove really.

Ideal situation:

Marquez vs. Bradley
                Pacquiao vs. Rios if he wins.

Winner fights winner, loser fights loser.

Then the winner of this mini tournament retires or go for one last big fight.

All this could be at 140. I think all of them are more comfortable there.

Comment

Lol Marquez destroyed Pac in the last two fights and he's ducking, only on boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
                    I challenge the thread starter or anyone who thinks Marquez is ducking Manny to ask themselves: had Manny in any of the previous 3 fights knocked Marquez out in similar fashion would you have wanted to see them fight again after that?

The only reason why these fights kept going is that all the previous had controversial endings. How was Manny doing Marquez a favor when after every fight it was clear that there was no consensus on who won?

This was the first fight where there can be no argument as to who won it thus should be the end to this saga.
                    I wouldn't, in fact i dont want to see a 5th now
                    BUT, there would be rematches if manny had ko'd marquez in any of the previous 3, looks at the pacquiao-barrera/morales trilogies

and to thesarcastic guy
                    if arguable then it can go the other way around too einstien, thus your post and points = moot

anyway, again, a 5th fight is really something i do not care for, pacquiao if he wants to continue boxing should take on the likes of rios, and chase floyd fight as much as it's been hyped down before walking away from the sport, floyd doesn't have long now neither

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                      As we know Marquez just koed the f*** out of PAC but now he's saying he might fight Bradley for the wbo belt. Although bob stated he could fight the winner of Rios-Alvarado, Bradley or Marquez again it seems as if Marquez doesn't want to give pacquaio a chance of redemption. When Marquez asked for a rematch he got one so why doesn't he give PAC a chance? It's only fair. PAC deserves a chance to redeem himself.
                      How do you duck someone you already fought 4 times? Oh nevermind! Saw your avatar and now I know why you would ask such a stupid fuking question.

Comment

Working...
                      X