Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, the big stiff pea head got sparked.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the big stiff pea head got sparked.....

By a fat ass Tony Thompson

I'm not surprised, I said all along that price had no chin and didn't know how to defend himself. Punching out static opposition is good and well but as soon as a fight broke out I knew he'd be toast.

All the price fans wanted to belive, David price looked the part, big, in shape and could punch, maybe he's the one they thought. That desire lead them to hype this guy to high heaven.

"the next big thing " said box nation, " heir to Lennox Lewis " they said, and you willing muppets lapped it up.

Maloney busted out the union jack suit, price came out to that Liverpool song and a red ring and you idiots lapped it up.

He fought hand picked opponents, they brushed his many, many ko losses under the carpet, " his chin is better now " and you idiots lapped it up.

It's okay though, it's not too late to join clan fury, just apologise for all the **** you gave him that he had to start embracing his irish heritage.

Fury is not the champion England wants, but he's the one you are going to get

Its a new era, the fury era

I quite like Dillian Whyte tbh I feel hes probably the most talented HW prospect we have. Not sure what is going on though as was using Jack3d when they decided to ban DMAA so he failed a drug test.

Comment

There wasnt that many on the forum who didnt spot that he had bad defense and who didnt suspect he had a poor chin. I'll admit i didnt think that Thompson was the one to test it and obviously a few of us got sold on his power but hey **** happens.

i think you should go post this on a liverpool football club forum and you might get this to more people who need it...

Comment

Its just absurd....If Thomson had come in ready to roll I would be saying I underestimated Thomson but damn!! He came in ready to take a dive and STILL put Price on his duff

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Its just absurd....If Thomson had come in ready to roll I would be saying I underestimated Thomson but damn!! He came in ready to take a dive and STILL put Price on his duff
          Exactly. That's what I was saying on twitter. Thompson came for a pay day and accidentally won.

Comment

David Price isn't the next big thing, but he might just be the neck big thing

Comment

Man oh man..... If your Thompson you can do no wrong.

Comment

**** happens. He'll be back.

Fury will end up on his arse soon enough.

Comment

Did not seeing that one coming.....not because I think Price is a useless stiff, just because I rated Thompson as an ageing, phoney fringe contender.

I am really not liking the result, but in a weird way this is what makes boxing still worth watching and following. Ageing, hugely unfancied fighter steps into the young Lion's Den and tames the beast.

Good for boxing, not sure where it leaves Price.

Question: is DP just Bruno in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
                    Did not seeing that one coming.....not because I think Price is a useless stiff, just because I rated Thompson as an ageing, phoney fringe contender.

I am really not liking the result, but in a weird way this is what makes boxing still worth watching and following. Ageing, hugely unfancied fighter steps into the young Lion's Den and tames the beast.

Good for boxing, not sure where it leaves Price.

Question: is DP just Bruno in disguise?
                    no Bruno could take a shot and stay on his feet, problem was he just froze and then took about 6 more. Also his jab was a lot better

Comment

Working...
                    X