Bob Arum: "Cotto Will Fight Either Pacquiao or Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    LOL, you are one butthurt puta.

Cotto's fighting Mayweather it's his chance to show Arum who the boss.
    Butthurt about what? A boxing fight that is in the past? If I recall you were one of the crybabies about "plaster" after you came home after a vacation.

He's not going to fight Mayweather. If he does, I'll be rooting for Cotto to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Butthurt about what? A boxing fight that is in the past? If I recall you were one of the crybabies about "plaster" after you came home after a vacation.

He's not going to fight Mayweather. If he does, I'll be rooting for Cotto to win.
      Put this in your butt it might soothe your pain.

He will so get your pom poms ready.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Put this in your butt it might soothe your pain.

He will so get your pom poms ready.
        Hey idiot you have a hard time comprehending don't you? Margarito lost SO WHAT. You act as if it was the mother of all revenge fights.

Comment

Cotto-JCC Jr would be a fight that I would pay to see. Because, I don't know who can win that fight. And, if JCC Jr beats Rubio then I think a Cotto match up is a perfect step up fight for him.

Cotto-Pac II that's whack. I have no interest in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
            Who would Cotto stand to make more money fighting May or Pac?
            he might make more with manny but i would have said he would take home more with floyd has bob arum wouldnt get his %

Comment

If Pacquiao fights Cotto at 154 lbs, it's a B+ fight, very legit. Same goes for Mayweather.

But, if Pacquiao fights him at a 150 lb CW, it's a C+ fight. And, if he made Cotto go down to 147 lbs, it's a C/C- fight.

Same goes for Floyd.

Cotto is past his prime-still good. He may have another year or two before he's not that good anymore, and he should make the most of it. He's in a great spot right.

Mayweather, Pacquiao, Alvarez, Chavez Jr, Kirkland, all big fights that could happen the next year or two. He's in a great spot to pick and choose.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                If cotto fights manny,Now we know y floyd couldint fight cotto.
                I wonder what Cotto would rather have: Pac at 147 or Floyd at 154.

Comment

Working...
                X