Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If JMM believes he is the winner of their last 2 fights with Pacman, then why is he s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If JMM believes he is the winner of their last 2 fights with Pacman, then why is he s

If JMM believes he is the winner of their last 2 fights with Pacman, then why is he still wanting and running to fight Pacman the 3rd time??

piss drinker is just looking for a pay day !!!! and why would he taste anything that comes out of a cocck !!! that makes me call into question his manhood !!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      piss drinker is just looking for a pay day !!!! And why would he taste anything that comes out of a cocck !!! That makes me call into question his manhood !!!
      lol, gaymm

Comment

I'm guessing because his record says 1 L-1 D to Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by zhandy11 View Post
          If JMM believes he is the winner of their last 2 fights with Pacman, then why is he still wanting and running to fight Pacman the 3rd time??
          A 3rd fight with Manny would be a rubber match and it would mean a big payday for JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
            piss drinker is just looking for a pay day !!!! and why would he taste anything that comes out of a cocck !!! that makes me call into question his manhood !!!
            If he is going to drink piss, I wonder what else he drinks or eats.

Comment

To prove it to the public (Cause his record says he didn't) and make tons of money.

Dumb thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                To prove it to the public (Cause his record says he didn't) and make tons of money.

Dumb thread.
                it took this long to clear this up, damn thread starter is fuken ******ed... he must be a pinoy.. i mean *******.

Comment

because even though he thinks he won he still has the L's on the record.. if he fights him again he could probably get that W.

Comment

Because he remains ever-desirous for the challenge of imprinting the eminence he believes he still holds over Pac-Man into the record-books for All-Time,

lest it be fated to only dwell in the perceptions of those who critiqued the fights in their day.

Should be obvious, sons.

Comment

Working...
                    X