Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Latino Langa got....Margo or Cotto???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Latino Langa got....Margo or Cotto???

Aver mendigos who ya'll got?? Margo or Cotto.........poll coming up......

FYI I made the poll so you can vote for more than one choice so feel free to also vote for Vermin/Ajax es puto.
    Margo gonna kick Cotto's ass AGAIN!!!
    40.54%
    Cotto gonna get revenge and beat Margo's ass!!!
    43.24%
    Fuk both of them kats I don't care bout this fight
    0.00%
    Vermin/Ajax es puto
    16.22%
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-23-2011, 12:57 PM.

Margarito all the way. Money is on Cotto, but heart is with Margo. Hope he can pull it off
    tho. Just to shut the racist Ricans up. That's the main reason I'm rooting for Margs. I knew these phuck heads were gonna pop up soon.

Marquez, Morales, Kirkland, Arcez Rubio, Molina shocked the world.... its your turn, Margs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      Margarito all the way. Money is on Cotto, but heart is with Margo. Hope he can pull it off
      tho. Just to shut the racist Ricans up. That's the main reason I'm rooting for Margs. I knew these phuck heads were gonna pop up soon.

Marquez, Morales, Kirkland, Arcez Rubio, Molina shocked the world.... its your turn, Margs!!!!
      FYI I made the poll so you can vote for more than one choice so feel free to also vote for Vermin/Ajax es puto..........

Comment

Done. You at war with Vermin?

Comment

I voted for the last option

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            Done. You at war with Vermin?
            ahha nah that kat ain't even on my level.......I just like to fuk with him now and again.......

Comment

not sure, but since cotto is being talked about as the clear favorite, i'm going to go with the underdog in a past-prime margs. only thing i don't like about cotto's side is him asking for a catchweight in the beginning and then saying he wouldn't fight outside of new york. what kind of ***** is that? if you really want to prove that loss wasn't honest and fight someone, you'd fight them anywhere. especially since he spent an entire training camp preparing for this, if he clearly won and got robbed i'm sure arum would've taken care of it.
              also, margs said he was willing to consider a rematch (payday) to martinez, and cotto said he doesn't want to fight martinez, so....war margs!! arum might ruin it though since he said he wants to put chavez in with margs if he wins. so we'll see what happens, but honestly, may the best man win, i'm not really rooting hardcorde for either guy, just looking forward to a good night of boxing.

Comment

Margarito got his license to be a parent once again. He's going to regain custody of his son Cotto. The Tijuana Tornado is about to tear **** up in NYC, cancel all of your appointments and future plans for december 3rd.

Margarito has Cotto shook, he knows Tony won't stop comming forward. Tony has the true heart of a warrior and is willing to pay the biggest price and keep on fighting till the end. His mental and physical pressure will be too much for Cotto. Margarito in 10 by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
                  I voted for the last option
                  No you didn't .........and just FYI so far 37.5% think you puto......hahhaaha

Comment

War Antonio!

Comment

Working...
                    X