No announcement yet.

Conflict Of Interest In National Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    This issue of a practicing Jewish politician holding a high political position in the US is exacerbated - Because there is a Jewish Nation that is receiving constant economic, military and other aid packages, FUNDED by US taxes. And it can be assumed that Jewish politicians in office along with Jewish lobbyists are contributing to the process of implementing legislation to benefit the Jewish state. ON THE US TAX_PAYERS DIME!!!!!!!

And as I stated; there is nothing in the US tax code or the US constitution that makes provisions for this action. Tax revenue is to be used exclusively to benefit the US as a whole and its citizens.

And at present, US citizens can use a helping hand from the very government that has unyieldingly collected taxes on their behalf. But instead of helping the US citizens, for whom tax revenue is intended to help ... politicians are shifting that assistance to foreign powers ..... and that should not be allowed.
    Wait, no that can't be right. I thought you were saying that anybody holding office with religious faith can't be trusted to do so because of a potential conflict of interest. Now you're saying that it's ONLY jews who can't be so trusted?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Wait, no that can't be right. I thought you were saying that anybody holding office with religious faith can't be trusted to do so because of a potential conflict of interest. Now you're saying that it's ONLY jews who can't be so trusted?
      You're CORRECT!!!!!!!!
      No-one with secondary alliances should be able to hold office.

I only used Jews as an example .... because they have a Jewish state.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        So you are saying that people who have a stated religious conviction are unsuitable for office because who knows where their loyalties lie?

Finally!
        STFU. It has nothing to do with "being Jewish". It has to do with Israel being the only democracy in that area.

I don't agree with America adopting Israel or any country as it's own with out tremendously benefiting us. Still though, we're bailing out Greece, bailing out Israel, bailing out Haiti. 1 in 10 of us still can't find a job. Taxes are through the roof. Something's gotta give.

There comes a point where I believe the idea called "the consent of the governed" will come into play, and people just won't give in anymore. I don't see it happening, but you wonder why Americans are so pissed off, we're being controlled by the government and suppressed through taxation and second amendment laws.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          You're CORRECT!!!!!!!!
          No-one with secondary alliances should be able to hold office.

I only used Jews as an example .... because they have a Jewish state.
          So Catholics are similarly exempt then. And so are Muslims, they have tons of Islamic states. And you can't have any Sikhs either, they have external loyalties.

Evangelicals and Jehovah's witnesses think that the world is ending soon, how can they be trusted with public office?

But no, my initial post treated your comments as though you were saying jews were "an example". You then said that this was incorrect and you assigned jews the quality of unique untrustworthiness based on their religion.

STFU. It has nothing to do with "being Jewish". It has to do with Israel being the only democracy in that area.
          Learn to read.

Comment

Working...
          X