Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you take a blood test for $40 Million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach on Jim Rome "I Would" On taking the Test for that kind of money

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5032088 (5:50)

Comment

Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post
      olympic drug style testing for forty million dollars, alex.
      liar..........

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        liar..........
        He is. It's actually 39,980,000.

ODST costs 20k per fighter.

Comment

Not if it was in a big fight, and I felt like someone was going to rig a test by paying crooked ppl off to ruin my reputation. Or not if I felt like I would be drained, since I've had blood taken from me before and I always feel weak 2 days after-wards.

Comment

A normal person will of course say yes no doubt..the ******* brain doesn't function that way unfortunately

Comment

Another one. Which one would you take?
              1. run for 10 miles for 40 million dollars = OST TEST
              2. Sit for 40 million dollars = NO OST TEST

Comment

There is absolutely no argument against drug testing! Regardless of what Mayweather's true motive was, it is irrelevant to the fact that many athletes have been unfairly taking advantage of performance enhancing drugs in their respective sport. Drug testing can only serve to improve the condition of boxing as a sport. We all know boxing is bad enough already; so, to argue against drug testing is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  Not if it was in a big fight, and I felt like someone was going to rig a test by paying crooked ppl off to ruin my reputation. Or not if I felt like I would be drained, since I've had blood taken from me before and I always feel weak 2 days after-wards.
                  Olympic athletes seem fine competing under these same conditions. Besides, it has been shown that there is no direct correlation between drawing blood from an athlete and their ability to perform. Also, it's not like only one fighter is going to be taking the test, it's both of them. I have no idea how anyone can argue against blood testing!

Comment

Let's make thing clear first, no one is arguing with the blood testing. it is only the cut off date in question. someone needs to get it to their head.

Comment

Pac is shaddy and is throwing every excuse in the book to not take those tests, that man is a PED user in my eyes if he doesn't go thru those tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X