Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao used dishonorable tactics against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac should be sued for KOing Hatton. Pac cheated when he throws a fake right and landed a left on Ricky chin.

Pac should be sued.. LMAO.. Pac should be banned in boxing for KOing his opponents. LOLZ

Comment

How'd this thread reach page 5 is beyond my imagination...

Now I wanna see Fedor reneging that right straight to Rogers and do a kimura instead!

****in' morons...

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
        WTF? You on crack? Videos? Evidence?
        Cocaine is a helluva drug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw

hehe, hey sukaragi looks like he is man hehhe
        Last edited by nikeboix69; 12-04-2009, 09:24 PM.

Comment

this thread made me FART big time

Comment

I think that feinting will be the trick to beating Floyd. Feint something up top and then go low or feint low and go high, he commits to blocking every punch thrown. Floyd is so fidgety that he will be easy to fake out (not to say he will be easy to hit). Throwing punches at him will not be too effective by itself. By the way, Manny should not respect Floyd at all in the ring- meaning that he should not turn his back to Floyd after the breaks because Floyd is a sneaky punk who sucker punches people all the time after the break. He did it against Hatton and Marquez after the breaks when they thought the action was halted till the ref was clear; Floyd sneaks in a quick straight right everytime when they have their hands down after the ref breaks them up.....that's just the truth. Remember when Hatton got pissed off because of it?

I think that this thread was edified on sarcasm as well
            Last edited by mathed; 12-04-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
              Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
              floyd is way more cautious and alert if anything he'll roll with the punch to take some its blow out

Comment

exactly what I was getting at.

If you're gonna throw a left hook then THROW IT, don't be a snake about it.
                I think that's called Boxing 101.

There's actually more involved in the sweet science than just throwing punches, that's why it's called the sweet science. You should watch more Pacquiao fights in slow motion to see how the master goes to work.

Comment

Originally posted by .UncleSam View Post
                  this is like if you bluff in poker you are a cheater.. wtf
                  ROFL @ space still available. That's hilarious!

Comment

exactly what I was getting at.

If you're gonna throw a left hook then THROW IT, don't be a snake about it.
                    Dude are you serius? Then take out the Oscar photo because he is fugitive of the boxing comission (he have been cheated in every fight). If you are gonna critice something, do it in general not to someone to discredit him. After all, this is nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      I agree, because he was offereing a jab, that led Hatton to think a jab was coming when it really wasnt. Thats bascially lieing to a fighter, like telling him youre gonna do something but you dont. The guys cheats on his wife for crying out loud so this isnt a surprise.
                      lol!! stupidest post evah!!

Comment

Working...
                      X