No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Collazo: Victor Ortiz Didn't Respect Me or My Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Collazo: Victor Ortiz Didn't Respect Me or My Power

Former champion Luis Collazo (35-5, 18KOs) feels Victor Ortiz overlooked him this past Thursday night. Ortiz was coming off a long layoff and already had his mind focused on bigger things - like a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. But Collazo spoiled those plans, landing a huge right hand to knock Ortiz out in the second round of their fight at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

Victor Ortiz chin is washed. Why act as if you have demonstrative power?

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
      Victor Ortiz chin is washed. Why act as if you have demonstrative power?
      Why be a downer? Let the man enjoy his moment. Plus, he rocked both an undefeated Hatton and Berto big time and gave them hell, so it's not like he's feather-fisted or something.

Comment

damn, if vic would have won i would have liked to see him against garcia, khan, gay boy broner. those would have all been good fights.

Comment

Why all of them would have beaten the crap out of them now we get to see collazo get the shots he deserves and if he beats Thurman we can see better fights ortiz was never that good

Comment

I think Collazo would've knocked out almost anyone with the same hook in the same place that it landed. It was perfect!

Comment

Anybody who thought ortiz was back or gunna start his rise to the top again dont know **** bout boxing we saw his last days against berto streight up i think he even knew it befor this match but on the other hand who cares collazo koed ortiz to act like he was such an underdog and this was such a big fight then call out floyd........it was on fox sports son against a guy who hast won a fight in yrs im sayin it first thurman ko's him in 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
                I think Collazo would've knocked out almost anyone with the same hook in the same place that it landed. It was perfect!
                True, but a boxer on top of his game wouldn't come out of a punch with his jaw in the air like Ortiz did.

Comment

happy for collazo hope he gets thurman

Comment

Collazo is right Ortiz didn't respect his power and got caught it happens. Collazo landed that right hook right on the button.

Comment

Working...
                    X